🥀CHAPTER 3

JISOO'S POV

I sat up straight but failed when I felt a wave of pain shot through my head. It feels like my head is about to crack open and it'll explode any minute soon.

Aisshhhh!!!! My head hurts so bad! I only drank 2 shot glass and this is what happens?

I tried to remember everything that happened after I got knocked out but stopped when my head started aching again. I managed to take a shower before going downstairs.

"Yah! Who brought us home last night?" I said rasply and was startled when I saw Jennie coming out of the restroom while wiping her mouth, she looked so drained and lifeless.

"I throwed up so bad! I thought someone was pulling my intestines! I won't fvcking drink again!" Jennie exclaimed and throwed her body onto the couch.

"I made some hangover soup, I'm going to the school earlier, because I'm going to study!!!" Rosé said, she started singing and dancing, Lisa was coming down from the stairs and her make up was all smudge under her eyes.

"Why would you even go there eonnie? Just a three pages of book makes you sleep already" Lisa said and I snickered after hearing it. Rosé's happy reaction changed into a cold one before grabbing one bowl placed on top of the counter and throwing the soup to the sink.

Now there's only 2 bowls of soup left. Jennie and I ran to the counter immediately before started eating our soup.

"EONNIE????!"

"Byeee guys! I have to study! See you at school hehe" she happily said again before running out of the house.

Aish! She's so weird!

After we fixed ourselves we made our way to the school. As usual everyone was doing the same but we're all wearing our uniforms now. We got inside our room but Rose' wasn't here yet.

"Did Rosé eonnie really went to the library??" Lisa asked, Jennie didn't bother answering, instead she plopped her head down along with her arms onto the desk and slept.

"I guess??"

" Jinja???! Wow! I think I should challenge her when a test is coming!"

"Huh? Challenge?"

" yep! Whoever's got the lowest score wins! But I'm pretty sure she'll win though..." She said and I laughed because of her, she's really a whole mood, I pinched her cheeks and she started to giggle.

We were interrupted when we heard silent screams and yelping all over the room, even Jennie sat up from her seat and took a glance on the three person who just entered the class. They're very good looking and the guy on the right was looking deadly at me.

Like as if I was his rival for a very long time, If looks could kill, I would already be in a coffin.

How dare he glare at me like thatt??! Wah Jinja!!

I disregarded him and just went back to my business.

"Yah!Jennie eonnie! That really handsome guy who has a very broad shoulders is calling you" Lisa poked Jennie's arm and she sat up annoyingly before turning to the guy who was eyeing me deadly and mouthed the word 'Wae?'

The jerk just made the 'eye to eye gesture' and Jennie just rolled her eyes in response before sleeping again. I simply looked over to their side and I almost choked when he is still staring at me...DEADLY!

The Lec arrived and he started on introducing yourself. The boring part of the class. Everyone took turns until we finished it. So the guys name is Kim Seokjin and along with him was Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok.

"Ok! Before we start our class we should elect our 2nd set of Officers again! Let's start with the President!"

Mr Park said and we all clapped

"I nominate Kim Jisoo eonnie!" Lisa gleefully said and raised her arms, Mr Park nodded before searching for more volunteers but there was none. This is like a religion to the whole school...

Once my name is elected no one goes after me.

I smiled and crossed my arms, my celebration was soon cut off when someone raised his arms.

"I nominate my handsome self, Kim Seokjin as a class president " The guy with the broad shoulder stood up confidently and girls started yelping.

I was busy clenching my jaw when Lisa poked me from the back and whispered"Eonnie...you just found your match" she said and I pulled her hair causing her to wince in pain "shut up brat! I'm in the middle of thinking whether I should just kill him barehanded or just let him suffer"

I deeply heaved a sigh when I saw the vote results, he got 24 and I only got 23.

Mr Park was already announcing the winner when we all got interrupted because the door opened, revealing a sweaty and stressed Rosé.

She was panting hard but she managed to fake a smile, she greeted Mr Park and apologized for being late, she stopped in front of the blackboard before speaking.

"Umm... add 1 vote for Jisoo eonnie Mr Park. I'm voting for her" Rosé spoke and hurriedly ran to her seat. Now we're a tie.

"Rosé...You're so pretty! I'm treating you to lunch!" I whispered and she gasped and nodded silently, I felt someone poking my back and I turned to Lisa who was pouting so bad.

"Eonnie...how about me?" she said cutely and I just wrinkled my nose at her cuteness . " Arasseo! You too" I whispered back and she giggled after hearing my response.

Mr. Park didn't know how to determine the winners and the class was interrupted again when a white haired guy enter the room. His uniform was slightly messed up.

Girls started yelping again. When do they stop that??!

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm sorry I got late, I had trouble finding the classroom my name is Park Jimin" he smiled along with his eyes. He's cute and before he could find a seat Mr Park stopped him.

"Who will you vote? This would be a great opportunity to break the tie."

'Yaahhhh, its Park Jimin! Isn't he a part of Bts too?'

'Kyaaahhhh! So that means we're having four members of Bts in our room?"

'Exactlyyyyy!"

Oh? So he's a friend of the Seokjin guy? My shoulders fell and just accepted defeat, but what he said next made me almost jump from my seat.

"Oh? I'm voting for Kim Jisoo noona!" He smiled and sat beside Rose's chair which made Rosé flinch like as if she saw a ghost.

What's with her?

On the other hand, that Seokjin guy keeps on glaring at me so I glared back causing him to cough and look away. I smiled and poked Jimin's back and he turned to me happily.

"Would you like me to treat you to lunch?--" I offered

"Andwae!!!" Rosé cut me off and Jimin just looked at her like  he was amused before turning to face me and nodded.

"Sure! Jisoo noona!" I giggled. He seemed nice so it's fine.

"LALISA MANOBAN! YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW"

I flinched when we heard the speaker echoed the whole room,everyone went silent all our eyes darted on the orange haired girl behind my back.

Lisa giggled before excusing herself to the whole class. But before she leaves, she stopped in front of the cctv and danced. Everyone on the room laughed.

Aissshhhh! She really loves teasing the Dean.

Why?

Because the Dean is her Grandfather who became the country's president in year 2011.

--

This is boring asf but I'm really determined so..

FIGHTING!!!