🥀CHAPTER 8

JISOO'S POV

Its sunday, and yesterday was a long and tiring day, while I was changing my body started aching, Damn Jennie!

Bruises are now visible on my elbows and knees. It's been so long since we did a 1 on 1 combat and my body seems to miss it so much.

Lisa and Rosé are still sleeping and I just woke up, Jennie wasn't here so I assumed that she went out for a jog. I suddenly wanted to drink some milk so I decided to leave the room and head to the kitchen.

As soon as I reached the lounge Namjoon and Hoseok greeted me.

"Yow Jisoo! Goodmorning!" Hobi greeted and I also replied Namjoon on the other hand just waved his hands while sipping a drink in hs coffee I think?

Wait?! Will they stay here too???!

"Jisoo noonaa!!!! Is Rosé awake??!" I was startled when Jimin came running towards me out of no where. He looked like he just woke up since his hair was partly messy and his eyes are somewhat puffy.

He was about to go up the stairs where our room is located but I blocked him.

"They're still sleeping and Lisa's there, you might flew out of the room if you wake her up" Jimin pouted and turned his back on me before walking back to the room where he came from.

I went to the kitchen and---

FUCKK??????!!!!

(Opps sorry for the image I'm kind of a hard stan😂)

My gaze trailed down from his bare broad shoulders and soon gazes lower...and lower...and.. damn! I gulped hard.

HIS BACK IS SO SEXY! DAMN THAT BROAD SHOULDERS!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as soon as I went back to my senses.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU PERVERT!!!"  He Also screamed, we were screaming at each others face as he roam his eyes on the kitchen before grabbing the apron beside him.

And just when I thought that I would feel safe because he was wearing something....well I thought wrong...his body just became more sexy.

T-This guy...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???! DO YOU LIKE PEEKING ON MY BODY HUH???! I KNOW MY BODY IS PRETTY! AND I'M ALSO HANDSOME BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN LOOK AT IT ALL YOU WANT!!!"

He yelled, it was so fast that I couldn't even remember or understand anything he said. I was still focused on his chiseled chest.

I gulped before looking at his widened eyes.

"AHHHHH!!!!! PERVERTTTT!!!" he screamed once again, I started to get annoyed so I covered my ears.

"Hyung who???!" I looked back at the person who spoke, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok are now peeking on the counter, as soon as they realized what's happening they gave us a grin.