🥀CHAPTER 6

JISOO'S POV

"YOU ALMOST FVCKING KILLED ME!!"

After I saw what happened, I dropped the water bottles that Im holding and immediately ran on their spot. I pulled Lisa who was gripping tightly on the guy's collar.

Even Jennie who was miles away from us ran as fast as she could and helped me stop Lisa who's still resisting. The guy had some blood stains on his collar, he stood up before wiping the blood that escaped his lips using his thumb.

After a few seconds Lisa calmed down for a bit and she obliged when Jennie pulled her away, Seokjin asked something on the guy and the guy just nodded without taking his eyes off Lisa.

"Her phone" The non korean look guy who was on the same class as ours handed me Lisa's phone, his name is Namjoon I think? I confusingly took it without knowing why they have Lisa's phone.

"Hah!" Seokjin scoffed out of nowhere and turned his back on us, what is up with him? He seemed to hate me that much?

"What a grumpy old woman" I whispered to myself

But I think Namjoon heard it and he chuckled before going back to their table. We even heard their conversation before leaving.

"Dumbass!! Did she really punch you???! Damn Feisty! Miss Can I get your number?!" Jimin yelled while calling for us we disregarded it and continued with our path.

I even saw Rosé roll her eyes while leaving.

Uh?

We went to the infirmary to get Lisa's wound treated, we still can feel a serious aura surrounding her which makes us stayed silent for a while.

---

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Damn dude! I even heard the sound of how she swung her fists right at your face!" Yoongi hyung said which made the others laugh as well.

My jaw hurts! Damn it!

"Did it hurt?" Hobi hyung asked causing Yoongi hyung to slap the back part of his neck, and he winced in pain

"Obviously you fucktard! Do you want to get punched by her too? I'd be willing to bring you to her"

Jimin on the other hand, draped his arms around my shoulder and lughed.

"How does her sweet fist feel?" Jimin asked in a sexual tone making the others snicker and I just ignored him, obviously getting used to his dirty ass words.

"Hyung! It hurts so much! I really thought a horse kicked me right on my face!" I exclaimed, and they laughed so loud like as if I was the funniest man on earth.

"Wow thanks for comforting me"

"You stupid! Do you expect us to comfort you because a girl punched you? No bro! Uh-uh " Jin hyung said while supressing his smile and Jimin pushed me away while laughing.

"What did you even do to her?" Taehyung asked and Hobi hyung and I told them everything we did.

Me and Hobi hyung are now walking in the hallways, its currently 2:00 pm and it's my vacant I don't know if Hobi hyung still have a class though.

"Hyung! Its your vacant too?" I asked him and he gave me a wide smile.

"Nope, we had a quick test and I passed my paper first so I got out" he said arrogantly making me scoff.