🥀CHAPTER 27

JENNIE'S POV

I chugged the remaining liquor left on my glass before screaming, I ran to the dancefloor and started dancing wildly along with the crowd.

When I felt that It's getting hot and sweats started dripping on my face I made my way out the crowd. I sat on the stool and ordered another glass of liquor.

"Yah! Kim Jennie! You should really stop drinking already" I smiled at Kai who popped out just out of nowhere and lean in front of me.

"K-Kai! I-It hurts..." I uttered when I felt another pain struck my heart, my tears threatened to fall from my eyes so I plopped my head on the counter, but even before my head touch the cold tile Kai placed his hands under my forehead.

I sobbed silently and cried my heart out, it's been 2 months...but it still hurts. I felt Kai remove his hands and gently placed my head on the counter table.

"I'll take you home...wait for me" I didn't answer him and stayed silent instead, I'm feeling sleepy so I decided to just sleep instead.

"Hey" I looked up and faced the person who greeted me. He was tall and handsome, his hair was pushed back and his lips is plump and pink.

I smiled before greeting him back.

"Hey!" He offered a glass of drink so I chugged it immediately, he was looking at me the whole time and I really felt awkward.

We never talked and he just stared at me.

He's getting creepier so I stood up and fixed myself.

"I-I have to go home..." I uttered and took a step but failed when I felt myself dozing off to sleep. It's like as if my eyes are forced to shut down.

He tried to help me but I pushed him away and find my way out of the club, my vision was blurry but the light coming from the upper part of the bar which said 'exit' made me feel in relief.

He kept on trying to help me but I shoved his hands away. I reached the parking lot and the guy is still with me.

"Yaaahh! You stupid fvcking jerk who look like a monkfish! Stay away from me!" I screamed and pushed him, I was the one who almost lost my balance even though I'm the one who pushed him but he remained steady.

He grabbed my wrist aggressively and tried to pull my hands.

"Yaaah!!! Someone!! Help!" I screamed, I don't have enough force to even punch and crack hus head open!

My vision is blurry and my head aches. He still kept on pulling me but I manage to resist.

"Fuck you!!!"

My eyes grew wide when I saw the guy pulling me, fell on the ground. I looked at on the side and I almost scoffed when I saw Taehyung.

What is he even doing here?

He pulled the guys collar and punched him once again. He was about to attack him when I pulled him away from the guy who I think broke his nose.

Taehyung pointed the guy and smirk while his tongue pokes his inner cheek, he was pissed off.

"Fuck you!" He spat on the guy before pulling me away and shoving me inside his car.

I wasn't able to argue with him when darkness engulfed my sight.

----
I heaved a deep sigh before grasping my head that hurts like hell.

Aww! How much did I drink yesterday???