🥀CHAPTER 19

JENNIE'S POV

"Hey Rosie!! Are you sure you're ok?" I asked once more when I saw her sitting in the counter, munching a peice of bread. Lisa left earlier than me.

I looked at myself at the mirror, I'm wearing a pink Chanel oversized shirt which I tucked on my high waist denim shorts, I also put on a Gucci belt to match it and I smiled when I was contented with what I look.

When I heard a beep outside, I giggled.

I blew a flying kiss on the mirror and left the house to approach Taehyung who was leaning on his silver porsche. He's wearing a white gucci shirt and topped it with a denim jacket and a denim rip jeans.

His hair is somewhat messy which gives me a very hot sophisticated aura.

"You look hot!" I exclaimed and I saw him shift his eyes somewhere, his ears are also red. I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

That's right Kim Taehyung...pretend to be strong but I know you're already tempted...

He walked over to open the driver seat and leaving me behind when I pulled his jacket, making him look at me with a furrowed brows.

"Open the door for me! Jesus! Don't be rude! I'm your date!" I said and he sighed before opening the passenger's seat for me. I gave him a cute smile before entering his car.

"So which restaurant would you like to eat??" I gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look.

"Do you want fine dine? Or---"

"Huh??? We're going to the amusement park!" I cheered and gave him my cutest smile, he nodded and focused on the road again

"You haven't been on a date before huh?" I mocked and he glared at me.

"What am I? A whimp?" He retorted and i laughed.

"With whom then?"

"Irene" my heart ached after hearing her name, I regretted tha fact that I asked him about it.

"What did you do then?" I tried to sound happy and curious when the truth is, my heart keeps on aching like shit! He stole a glance at me before sighing.

"We ate at ××××× Restaurant"

"That's a very expensive fine dine restaurant!" I spat and he nodded like he didn't care.

"I know, but it's fine...she wanted to eat there so I gues it was worth it" he answered truthfully and I rolled my eyes.

She seemed like a gold-digger to me, I did a backround check on her and found out that she's not that rich, she just a normal life but I guess she wanted more than that.

She's a b!tch...I can already tell.

--
We drove happily I guess?? I was singing and going wild while doing different aegyo poses, he was also smiling which makes my heart flutter.

This is the first time, he smiled because of me!!!

"Waahhhhh!! Its been so long since I visited this place!!! Let's go get headbands!" I squealed and pulled him inside a cute tiny store.

I hopped towards the headband section and tried different headbands on.

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!

I picked a cute minnie mouse ear and also took another with a mickey mouse ears for Taehyung.

"Try this on!" He stepped back when I was about to put it on him. I frowned and  looked at him.

"You're the one who wanted to apologize! Not me! So don't make it look like that I'm the one trying even though it's supposed to be you! I only asked for a 1 day date in return and you cant even make it worthwhile!" I spat and put back the headband I picked for him.