🥀CHAPTER 36

Imma make a great chapter for u guys...away from pain, pain,pain~

---
JISOO'S POV

Another day came and I think I'm going to lose my mind.

Jin and Mina never left eachothers side since yesterday.

Just like now...

Namjoon envited the four of us to join them for lunch and we agreed, evenwith the fact that most of us are not clicked with eachother yet...

"Mina-shi! Have some more" Jin offered and placed more beef on Mina's tray. He doesn't like sharing his food but look at him now...

I looked at my food instead and started eating again. Jennie was throwing Jin death glares but he couldn't care less.

No one speaks except for Namjoon and Hoseok who makes sure to keep everyone in sane.

My attention diverted to Jimin and our eyes met. He looked away immediately and played with his food.

"Jisoo right???" My head shot upward when I heard Mina's voice. I nodded my head and smiled back at her.

"You're really pretty!"

"Thank you...you too" I managed to fake a smile and looked down again. I'm not a crybaby...I'm  really not, but this stupid tears can't stop bugging me!

"Jennie! I heard so much about you!" She noticed that I had no intention to make our conversation any longer so she moved on to Jennie.

"Who doesn't?" Jennie answered coldly and asked Taehyung to give her his sausages which Taehyung happily agreed.

"Exactly!" Mina tried to sound excited but I didn't have the energy to join her.

"Mina-shi stop pestering her and eat! You look so thin!" Jin exclaimed and started teasing Mina.

Does he not care that I'm in front of him?

The girls was staring at them, even the other members was giving Jin a warning look but he still continued.

Does he like torturing me????

Well then, it was effective!

I harshly dropped my utensils and stood up, leaving them behind.

Damn stupid tears!

It feels like my heart was being poked just from the sight of them.

I fastened my pace and went behind the locker area before plopping my body on the floor and started sobbing.

Fuck! This is all my fault!

Now I should pay the price!

"N-Noona?" I looked up and was shocked when I saw Jimin looking at me with his eyes wide.

He panicked before pulling his handkerchief and offered it to me.

I gladly accepted it and made sure to wipe every damn tear that escaped my eyes. Jimin crouched down to get on my level before looking down.

"N-Noona...I wanted to say sorry...f-for what I did to Rosé, I know I caused her pain...b-but please noona...I can't just watch her from afar...I won't be contented by just watching her every single day...I'll never be contented...I want her back...I want the old us...back"

He sincerely apologized and I appreciated it. I gave him a faint smile and I saw how he bit his lips.

"N-Noona?...can I ask for your permission? This time...I'll do it right...I won't disappoint you"