🥀 CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S POV

The lights flickered, guests was in chaos after the huge loud  explosion.

"Jisoo, Jennie get Mr. Lee out of there and bring him here...The boys will stay with Rose" Robert commanded on the other line. Jensoo ran towards the 2nd floor. Jisoo took off her heels and throwed it somewhere before entering the room.

Mr. Lee was crouching down under his wooden table, Jisoo helped him stood up and guided them outside. Jennie on the other hand was taking cover.

She mercilessly shoots everyone that approaches their area before heading to the cams. They got inside safely, and the old man was able to let out a relief sigh, they had no time to talk when loud explosions echoed the whole floor.

They locked the cams after Jensoo left. They both joined Rosé and the others downstairs.

"Damn it! Arghh--they saw me, I have to change place" Lisa spoke on the other line, Hoseok threw a smoke bomb in front of them before running on the other side and killed every person he sees.

Jennie grunted in pain, when she got shot at the shoulders, a guy was about to punch Jennie but Jin came and fought the guy using his hands. Rosé pulled her in the corner, she prayed first knowing that she will be ripping a Saint Laurent fabric that make her shed into tears but ignored it and ripped off her gown, she tied it around Jennie's arm and helped her stood up.

The place became silent, the smoke that are caused by smoke bombs are slowly fading, revealing a flag that is embroidered with a violet dark sword, thrusted in the middle of the black wings.

"Black Sparrow..."

On the other hand, Lisa fixed the sniper and placed it inside th bag, she disregarded the fact that she was hit in the shoulder and a tiny cut where blood was dripping, is visible on the side of her neck, it was caused by the bullet that passed through her but good thing she got lucky and it just gave her a small cut.

She saw that 5 men ran inside the building where she's at so she had to run away.

She took the fire exit and almost lost her wits when she heard loud footsteps towards her. She went back inside the building, put on her jacket and untied her hair.

She took the guitar that was located near a stall. She took the guitar cover and replaced the guitar with a sniper, she put it around her shoulders before walking casually towards the elevator.

She was hoping and praying that she won't get caught and will be able to live freely after this, but she froze when the elevator doors opened and saw 2 of the persons who are chasing after her. She stepped inside to avoid suspicion and casually stood in front of them.

"They entered the cams!! Get Mr. Lee out of the building! Robert! Take cover!!" She almost freaked out after hearing about what's happening inside, the elevator opened and she was about to step out when the man caught her wrist.

She froze before facing the guy behind her.

"I-Is something wrong?" She tried hard not to stutter but failed instead, the guy didn't answer her before touching her nape, he saw blood on his hands making the three of them alarmed.

She pulled her hands from his grip and started running outside the building

"I--I need help! Fuck!!!! They're chasing after me!" She told on the other line and she heard no response, she was praying non stop when he saw a built running towards her.

It was Jungkook holding a gun and shot the 2 guys that are chasing after her.

"To the next building! Let's go!" Jungkook pulled her inside the building and they safely reached the rooftop.

"Why the heck are you carrying a guitar??! Where's the sniper??!" She didn't talk and took out the sniper inside the bag and positioned herself.

She shoots every person that are running towards the building.

" Everyone gather at the main building now" Amara ordered on the other line and they both headed towards the building as fast as they could.

Just when all of them was about to get out, the door closed trapping everyone inside.

"Namjin! Go to the control room and try to figure out how to open the doors...everyone! Stand tall and take cover" Jimin threw a smoke bomb around them, letting Namjin find their way upstairs.

Soon enough, the deafening silence that once surrounded the place was broken when they heard laughters.

"Give up! Hahahaha and give us that old hag!"

"Hunter..." Robert uttered unknowingly after seeing the man with popped biceps and tattoos all over his body, he was holding a machine gun while laughing.

"Oh? Amigo! Long  time no see!" He gretted Robert. Everyone's attention was shifted to him who had hia brow furrowed, his jaw is clenched and his hands are balled into fist.

"Fuck you! I did everything for you! And how did you repay me back??! Amigo? My foot!" Robert spat coldly making the other members of black sparrow chuckle, Hunter did not like the fact that he's being laughed at so he started to attack.

Unending gun shots filled ghe whole place, until the black sparrow members are slowly decreasing one by one.

"We opened the door! We had access to the last remaining bomb!" Namjoon spoke on the other line.

"Everyone! Leave the goddamn building!" Amara yelled before running towards the exit, Jungkook was carrying Mr. Lee on his back to be able to move faster and leave the building safely before hiding at the back of another building.

Namjoon was holding an ipad on his hands and immediately set the doors shut, trapping the black sparrow inside the building.

"Blow it" Taehyung uttered, Namjoon pushed the red butoon located on the upper right of his screen.

Everyone ducked and covered their ears, soon after a few seconds, big, loud and tremendous explosion engulfed the building.

The lights on the street went out and all they can see was the fire and smoke dancing along the wind in the middle of a dull cold night.

The sounds of sirens was heard after a while, the lights was back and mixtures of opinions filled the whole place.

"Its over...black sparrow is done for..."

---

Yey!! Congratulations on blackpinks succesfull comeback once again! Let's go stream on their mv, cuz I'm loving their concept (well I mean I always do) but still! Rosés acting and Jisoo's parts are wholesome!!!!!! I JUST LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! ALSO, WHY IS MY GURL JENNIE SO PRETTYY????! AND WHY IS LISA SO SAVAGE???!!! I JUST WANT TO FAINT!!!!

THAT'S ALL GUYS! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

BORAHAEEE!