🥀CHAPTER 33

LISA'S POV

I called Jungkook a while ago and told him to meet me at the park.

We're flying to Australia tomorrow and I need to make things clear...I just have to...

He was sitting on a swing, his hands are tucked inside his pockets and the white smoke coming out his mouth and nose everytime he huffs looked so adorable.

I sat on the swing beside him. The cold breeze surrounding the place and the trees that's already starting to to turn pale indicating that Christmas is arriving.

"Why did you call me all of a sudden? Don't tell me you missed me?" He mocked, so I smiled before facing him.

"Jungkook....I have something to ask you"

"Fire away" he said without looking at me. I faced him as soon as I felt my heart beat.

His slightly pink nose and ears caused by the cold breeze makes him look like a God...

I heaved a deep sigh after gathering my courage to ask him.

"Jungkook...do you like me?" He stiffened after hearing my question before giving me an unbelievable look.

"W-What kind of question is that?"

"I asked you first...so you have to answer me first"

"No.." he said before looking down. I squinted my eyes before looking at him again.

"I repeat...do you like me?"

"Lisa what---"

"The answer is yes or no!" I spat, obviously, running out of patience.

Please say yes

Please say yes

Please say yes

Please say ye---

"N-No" All of my hope vanished after hearing his response.

It became hard to speak as soon as I felt a huge lump in between my throat. I looked somewhere els to atleast stop the tears that are threatening to fall from my eyes.

"I-I thought s-so..." I forced a smile before standing up and stood in front of him. He faced me before standing up as well.

"This is a goodbye then..."

"What--" he was cut off when I tiptoed and placed a kiss on his cheek.

I left after doing that.

Jungkook-ah...I know you like me...

Namjoon oppa told me...

*flashback*

"Lisa! So how's it doing with Jungkook?" I faced Namjoon oppa who came out of nowhere and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Nothing new...he still dont like me" I said before sighing

"How would you know?"

"He told me..."

"And you believed him?" He laughed before looking at me. I frowned before nodding my head.

"Well... he told you wrong...he likes you Lisa! I can see it in his eyes" he raised his brows playfully so I pushed him away .

"I don't believe you..."

"I have an IQ of 148 Lisa...and you still won't believe me?" He acted like as if I killed his mother in front of him. I raised my brow to challenge him.