𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

----5 YEARS LATER----

As for now, Yoongi accompanied Y/n to the States to continue with her therapy, well for the others....

♣️KIM HYEJIN♣️

●Seokjin and Jisoo's daughter
●Very intelligent
●Reliable
●Mommy's girl
●Likes watching Jin, cook

●Seokjin and Jisoo's daughter●Very intelligent ●Reliable ●Mommy's girl●Likes watching Jin, cook

♣️KIM U-JIN♣️

●1 year younger than Hyejin
●His first word was 'handsome'
●Eats a lot (like I mean a lot!)
●The only one laughing when Jin cracks a joke
●Usually boasts about his cute face
Another version of Seokjin (but worse)

----

"Where's everybody?" U-Jin immediately told Jisoo to put him down and started running down the stairs.

"U-Jin! Be careful!!!" His mother reminded and ran after him.

"WORLDWIDE HANDSWOME!!!!!! YOU'RE HOME!!!!" Jin greeted his son with a smile and carried him while Jisoo helps him with his belongings.

Jin is now a successful CEO of Bighit Productions.

Jin pulled Jisoo and kissed the top of her head which Jisoo returned with a smile.

"Where's my beautiful daughter??"

"Right here Worldwide Handsome!!!" He looked at the girl running down the stairs carefully, while wiping the hair stuck on her face.

"Worldwide handswome!! Noona said I'm not good looking! But compared to her! I'm more attractive!" He spat and pouted cutely.

Jisoo couldn't help but to roll her eyes because he sounded like Jin.

"Hyejin...If I tell you that you're not good looking will you be happy?" Jin asked and puts down U-Jin for a while, on the other hand, Hyejin bit her lip before hanging her head low.