🥀CHAPTER 11

LISA'S POV

After the dinner, the four of us left the house peacefully. I still can't believe what just happened and Jisoo eonnie  kept on heaving a sigh since we left the house.

"You're married " Jennie giggled before clinging onto Jisoo eonnies arm but Jisoo eonnie pushed her away. We are currently walking our way back to the Deck and its already 12.

"Not yet! And stop saying that married thing!" Jisoo eonnie annoyingly said, Rosé on the other hand seemed so tired already and so am I.

"Anyways what are you going to do about that Irene? " I asked Jennie eonnie and her mood suddenly shifted.

"Lisa...let's pull a prank on her! What do you think?" She said and I immediately snickered before nodding my head.

"Sure!!! I'll help you!" I said gleefully, we reached the deck safely and since it was already midnight we tried to stay silent. The lounge was empty so we headed upstairs where our room was located.

"YOU FUCKTARD! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I almost screamed when I heard Yoongi oppa, it was soon followed by banging sounds and laughters.

"For fuck's sake! It's already midnight what the fuck are they still doing?" Jennie silently muttered to herself and I just shrug it off before taking a shower and went to sleep

----

I woke up earlier than usual and took a shower. It was weird because I wake up late most of the time and today was different.

Jisoo eonnie wasn't here, so I'm guessing she already woke up. I wore my uniform before leaving the room and went downstairs.

Only Namjoon and Seokjin oppa are on the lounge, they're talking about something as they drink coffee, they're also wearing their uniform just like me.

I headed to the kitchen to get myself some cold water, but was soon stopped when I saw Jungkook sitting on the counter next to the fridge while sipping from his banana milk like a child.

This guy, is a big ass baby.

I then, remembered what happened last sunday and thought that I haven't even said thank you to him

He didn't seem to notice me because he was fucosed on his phone. I cleared my throat, letting him know that I'm here.

His head shot upward confusingly, but was soon replaced by his cute bunny smile.

Did I just say cute???!

HOLY MOLY OF FREAKING RABIES!!

Well...It's really cute though! Even my eonnies would say that, why am I overthinking things.??!

I shook my head before turning to him who seemed confused already.

"I...I uh...I wanted to say thank you and sorry..." God knows how I wanted to just disappear when I heard myself stutter!

"For?"

"T-The last time...on the b-boxing room" I tried hard not to stutter but stubborn me said so otherwise! He gave me a confused look before grinning.

I was taken aback, that grin...that grin is definitely up to something!

"If you're really grateful and sorry why don't we agree on a deal?"

"W-What deal?"

DAMN! LALISA MANOBAN! WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?!

"Do whatever I say--"