🥀CHAPTER 7

LISA'S POV

After we went home, we packed our things and went to the Ravens Deck. In MUA every gang or mafias are required to have a base or Headquarters, we called ours as Ravens Deck. Its located under a bridge near our school.

We were here for like an hour already, I just finished practicing archery, and I decided to go inside to drink some water.

My right shoulder aches, its maybe because I haven't done archery for like 2 months? And my Arms are atill sore because of what happened in the storage room

That darn handsome jerk! If I'm totally healed! I swear! I'll make him my punching bag for the rest of my life!

I entered the lobby only to find out that it's empty.

Where the heck are they??

"Ahhh! Holy mother of freaking candies!" I screamed as soon as I entered the boxing room.

Jisoo eonnie almost punched me for God's sake!

She's having a 1 on 1 combat with Jennie eonnie. And they're making use of the whole space! I mean! How the heck did they even reach the entrance?!

They're both panting hard, watching each other moves. I took Jisoo eonnies water jug and drank some of her water.

"Yah! Don't drink all of it brat---Ouch! What the hell! You do know that this is just a training right??!" Jisoo eonnie muttered after getting punched by Jennie eonnie

"Yeah! But I don't do training" Jennie eonnie retorted, I laughed and continued drinking Jisoo eonnies water jug.

"Go Jennie eonnie! Kill her!!!" I cheered making Jisoo eonnie run towards me, I almost choked when I saw her, making me cough, but still managed to duck before Jisoo eonnies fist landed on my cheeks.

I tried to punch her back but she dodged it by her arms. She rolled her eyes before pushing me away and turned to Jennie eonnie who was on the verge of attacking her.

In just a second they're facing each other as they do their own fighting stance. Amongst as four Jisoo eonnie is the best when it comes to dodging attacks.

"You could've pushed me on the shoulders you know??! Why my breasts huh?!" I pouted after saying that they both laughed which leads me to frown more.

MY BREASTS HURTS THOUGH!

"Lisa...your breasts got smaller" Jennie eonnie mocked and my heart almost sunk after hearing it.

"Does she have a breast though?"

"EONNIE!!!" They both laughed and I just rolled my eyes before leaving the room.

They always bully me! Darn!

I went to the basement and entered a certain room. I wanted to practice shooting since, I missed it and to my surprise I saw Rosé standing a few meters away from me with a silencer buds placed on her ear.

She closed her right eye as she aimed for the target before positioning her finger on the trigger.

Rosé might look dumb and stupid but when it comes to this her passion and rage with fighting is unbeatable.

In just a snap she pulled the trigger and...

BULLSEYE!

She did a head shot!

I clapped as I cheered for her she chuckled after seeing me and ran towards my direction. My insides froze when I felt the tip of the gun right beside my skull.