🥀CHAPTER 31

JENNIE'S POV

I know something is up with Rose'...she just can't tell us yet so I won't bother her. She decided to walk on her way to school as well.

I was worried but I just let her be...she's a grown up b!tch anyways.

"Lisa! Let's go!" I called Lisa who was munching a piece of bread in the kitchen.

Just when we reached the porch, I stopped  and I almost lost my wits after seeing two cars outside.

             (I couldn't find a clearer picture of Kai....sorry )

                 (THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE! PICK YOUR SIDE!!!!)

Lisa pursed her lips before elbowing me and giggled.

"Eonnie...I thought this only happens on drama but..." they both walked inside our porch.

Taehyung was about to grab my wrist when Kai stopped him and stood in front of me.

"You're going with me Jennie" Kai spoke, I was about to agree, when Taehyung pulled Kai gently.

He looked pissed and his happy aura earlier was gone.

"And in what dog years is she going with you?" Taehyung asked grimly.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE GOING TO FIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE?

"Taehyung...let me tell you that you aren't in your property anymore which means I won't need your approval" Kai reminded. He reached for my hand but I pulled back and looked ta both of them

"Im going to school with Lisa! Using my car! Now both of you get out of my property!!!" I yelled before pulling Lisa on the garage and drove our way to school leaving both of them speechless.

Those jerks!

-----
JISOO'S POV

I scoffed after seeing Dalgom sleep on top of Jin's chest,on the other hand, Jin was in deep sleep.