🥀CHAPTER 34

JISOO'S POV

Our flight is 6:00 pm and its like 13 hours away from now...

It's fucking 5 am and I still haven't slept...

I just wanted to stay here on my bed, unmoved, and just stare at the ceiling all day. My brain wants me to stand up and fuck off everything but my heart says the opposite.

I feel empty...

*flashback*

"But I wasn't! I wasn't in here because of some stupid papers! I was in here because I like you! I stayed because I love you!"

"But I don't...I don't feel the same way Jin!"

"Then I'll make sure you will! Jisoo-yah...d-don't leave me..."

His tears fell but his gaze never left mine.

"W-What about the deal? My mom would be sad...please stay..."

"I made my choice Jin...now make yours"

I went inside the car leaving him there.

I'm sorry Jin...

*end of flashback*

I heard the door opened so I'm guessing someone entered my room.

"I never call you like this but...eonnie...gwaenchana?" My body didn't react and stayed silent instead.

I felt Jennie sit on my matress before tapping my shoulders and signing me to sit up and face her so I obliged.

I hung my head low before heaving a deep sigh. Jennie placed her hands on top of mine so I looked at her.

"Eonnie...I know that you're strong...and you seldom cry but...sometimes...you have to let it go, bottling up your emotions won't do you any good, so eonnie...let it all out...I'm willing to be your crying shoulder"

And  just like that...

My walls broke...

I bursted into tears before hugging Jennie who also cried with me.

My heart feels heavy...

My heart feels empty...

Everything is so messed up!

"J-Jennie-yah...should I go back to Jin and hug him tight?...Jennie...I'm no different from Jimin..." she hugged me tighter, making me cry even more.

"T-Then are you going to stay?.."

"N-No...I already made my choice...I'm just hoping that I won't regret this..."

"Eonnie...if my cousin loves you that much...he'll wait...no matter what...even if the sun turns dark..."

I hope...

I won't regret this...

---
AUTHOR'S POV

"Jimin! What exactly did you do??!" Hoseok asked.

All of them was seated in the couch after Jisoo left. Except for Jin.

"What the fuck!?! SPEAK UP YOU DUMBASS!!!" Yoongi who was losing his patience finally spoke up

"SPEAK THE FUCKING---"

"I WAS SCARED!!!! I WAS GODDAMN SCARED!!!" Jimin yelled, cutting off Yoongi's words.