I briefly glance up at Alex as I reach his side, his face seriously beautiful,it jiggles me. I slowly grin.

"I saw you" he says chuckling as we near the entrance. I can see people already from the distance.

"I like seeing you serious. It's demanding". I say looking up at him and hugging the hand that held mine to my side.

"Oh really?" He asks smiling down at me.

I giggle.

We reach the clubbing ground and sure as hell they're alot of bodies swimming together. Thankfully the club is dimly lit, even the laser light illuminating the dance floor doesn't  subdue the dim green of the room, so it eases me bowing my head so lowly. There are show girls too and sure as hell,lots of men close in. The stage is unoccupied now, since everyone is swinging to the song. The blast of music is a powerful surge,controlling the sway of lots of people. It's a full club and it's so loud. Obviously.

Gomez suddenly appears with a face cap too.

"Hey man" he yells approaching us as he and Alex fall into a manly hug. He smiles sweetly at me "How're you Keila?".

I nod with content "Better now I know you also have a face cap".

He laughs. The loud music drowning it "I can't leave you guys alone in that" he gestures to a corner. I note it's the VIP section because of how more classy it looks.

"Let's go".

We weave our way to the private booth and settle in.

"So" Gomez starts,eyes dangling between us "What took you guys so long?"

Alex shakes his "No,what brought you here so early".

Another laugh "You know me and clubs".

A lady in a peach button down shirt with two buttons undone, hanging over a black mini-skirt approaches us. Her face strangely made up.

She batters her lashes at us and asks in a cool voice "What can I get you guys?".

"Whiskey" Alex says.

"Martini". I say eyeing her slightly.

"Screwdriver". Gomez says with a nod, looking directly at her. She gasps and blushes when she recognizes him.

"Of course" her voice pitches in excitement as she scurries away.

Wait? Screwdriver?

I frown confusingly at Gomez "What do you need a screwdriver for?".

Gomez pauses, squinting as if trying to understand my question,then laughs "Oh no. It's a" a louder laugh "it's an orange juice mixed with vodka".

Alex swings an arm around my shoulders pulling me closer "Never had it?".

I shake my head "No". I spoon into him.

**

Alex and I rush out through the entrance hours later. Pretty wild in there and Gomez had left us to attend to the dance girls. Alex and I already had our fill of the club. Drinks, dances, kisses and talks later and we were ready to call it a night.

He pulls his phone out and sends a quick text to David. Then wraps his arms around my shoulders,facing me,the entrance is people free,and they dimmed the outside lights, so we are safe now.

"I had a nice time with you" he says as I catch a whiff of whiskey from his breath.

Wrapping my arms around his waist I say up at him "I had the best time" I glance at his lips "I wanna kiss you".

He glances around "Go ahead,no one's here".

I take off his cap and he takes mine off too and our lips connect longingly.

I giggle as I replace his cap "We still need to be careful though".

He replaces my cap too "I know, let's save it for when we get back".

I blush at the meaning behind his words and another giggle escapes my lips.

His phone buzzes and he quickly pulls it out. It's a message. He clicks it and frowns slightly.

"Shit" he breathes as David pulls up.

"What?" My brows knot questiongly.

"I have to get something from my office. I totally forget to pick it up". He curses under his breath.

I'm missing him already "Can't it wait tomorrow?"

"No. I'm supposed to leave as early as six to meet with a company that I'm merging with. I'll be back soon,okay?".

He ushers me to get into the car,as David holds the door wide open.

**

I shut the door to the house close and groan. Alex's already gone and the house feels so empty. Wish he didn't have to leave on such short and quick notice but I'll wait anyway.

Unconsciously my eyes darts to the pool at the other side of the glass door.

I am hot and that pool is chanting my name. A pool sounded delicious right now. So yes, I'm going for it.

After I change into that bikini Eiko got me.

                                           &

How are we enjoying the book so far? Hope it's to your liking.
So quick warning,next chapter is rated 18+. I should say don't read if you're not of age but people don't listen to that,so rather, don't read if you don't like it.

We move!