I giggle "Okay,maybe yes, but I want to have fun with people".

"I can't call Gomez over now" another pause "and you know you can't bring your friends over or your family".

I nod "I know" I haven't told him that my friends and Family knows, but he's smart. He might know that I've told someone.

"So who then?" A suspicious squint "are you getting tired of me?".

A surprised laugh swims out of me "Never. I can never get tired of you. I just want to do something with people".

He nods agreeing "True. So what are you suggesting?".

"Hmm" I hum "Now that everyone is scraped out I guess we should find something both of us can do to keep things interesting".

He smiles "Alright,like what?".

"Hmm" I hum again, then give a small laugh "I have no idea".

"Now that I think of it, there's a badminton set Gomez left here few months back" he pecks my nose "know how to play?".

I sigh internally enjoying the gesture.

"Yeah. Badminton sounds great". I get off and he stands and handsomely walks towards the game room, striding through the dining room and heading for the door.

I tag behind him, mesmerized by the flutter in my belly as I devour him whole with my praising eyes. I can't get enough. The more I watch him, stay with him, chat with him, which is everytime now, I feel this strong pull. A connection. We fit well.

He turns the door's handle and pushes the door open as we proceed into the room. Striding over to a corner he picks up a package resting against the wall.

Turning to me he pulls out a racket and hands it to me, bottom side "I don't have a badminton net so we'll play in here, here is spacy enough".

I take the racket from him "Why don't you have a net?".

He shrugs, pulling out another racket and the white shuttle "I like badminton but I don't love it" he places the packet on the pool table.

"I'll be honest, it's been ages since I played this" I say as I walk away from him, putting enough distance between us.

He raises inquisitive brows and pushes the pool table to a far corner, creating enough space in the middle "When last?". He retreats.

"Senior high, twice I think. My Dad usually played with us when he was around. He loved it".

He smiles "Think you still got it".

I crank my neck quickly to each side and flex my shoulders. Getting ready to show him who is boss. Maybe.

"Hell ya. Serve".

He holds the shuttle below his waist and rams his racket into the shuttle. It sails projectily upwards and shoots towards me. I take a swing,my racket colliding with it as I send it sailing back to Alex who quickly counters my attack. Seven rounds of the sailing shuttle and ramming rackets and he fails to hit the shuttle.

"Ha!" I yell and curb the urge to do a silly victory dance.

He gives a soft laugh, shoulders shaking lightly as he bends to pick it up.

"You distracted me" he states after picking the shuttle.

"Oh please" I laugh "how? I was playing. Admit it! I'm better".

"No" he says then sighs quietly "You're beautiful".

I blink,my heart thudding in my chest, heat rushing to my cheek as a smile spreads across my face. I did not expect that.

"Oh really?" I grin "So you're watching me instead of paying attention to the game" I tease.

"My attention is better on you" he winks as he tosses the shuttle to me "Serve this time. There's no way you're distracting me now".

"Don't bet on it".

"Hold on" he shoves the racket between his thighs and starts rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

I don't want to loose him. I don't want to leave him. I want to have him to myself.

As he concentrates on rolling up his sleeves,I realise what that feeling in my chest is.

He claps his hands once and pulls out his racket, gripping it "Let's do this".

I love Alex Hunter.

I possibly always have.

                                        &

@Jaynous thanks for your support!
@kemi_odu going well?

Thanks everyone for reading and staying tuned. It's still a long ride,so keep sticking with me.