Author's note

Do you believe that everyone has different personalities?

Like you're a happy and friendly person awhile ago,  then you turn to be quiet and lonely person?  After a second you feel mad and act cold?  Like something's not right,  you're wondering what's really going on?

Are you wondering why?  Hmm...  Actually me too,  I wonder who I really was sometimes.  Who I really am or did I really know who I am?

Are you wondering too?  What you like?  What you want?  What do you need and what you desires?

I get it if you're feeling that way because no one really knows and sure about it.  Because everything's keep on changing as time goes by.  That's fine and okay,  because it was just a part of growing up.

We changed mood in just a snapped of our fingers or in just a blink of an eye.  Like ah!  I like it!  I want that!  No!  Not that but this!  Ah!  I changed my mind!  Seriously? It what we called mood swing or some of us say it was a bi-polar disorder.  Changing moods in just a second.

Hmm...  Is it bad?  Acting weird?

No,  it's natural.  Because we,  humans feels a different and a lot of emotion sometimes we can really pin point what really is. In my point of view or personal experience it is the result of mix emotion we never had a chance to release or to shows to someone.  Until this mix emotion stucked in our inside and a mix thoughts runs in our mind that makes us dizzy and don't know what exactly we should do.

Hmm...  Do you believe that everyone is psychopath?

Base on the research,  everyone is inside a psychopathic traits spectrum.  It depends on a level were we belong.  The higher level or number you are in the spectrum the higher tendency that you are a psychopath.

But that's not tge reason that you are scary,  just like what we read in some articles,  story that psychopath are a serial killers because they impulsive and aggressive.

Did you believe that pain can be a reason why a person turn to be a psychopath?

Yes,  because psychopath was once a person who feel pain,  sadness and extreme loneliness.  We are not different we're just the same.

Who do you think Zeventheen Graystone is?

No she's not just a character of this story,  but she's me,  you and everyone around us.  She represent a person who experience extreme pain,  that cause to change her personality.

Am I right?  We changed in short time when we experience extreme pain it's because that was our defense mechanism.  We're scared to experience that kind of pain again,  that nightmares.  We sometimes blinded by madness because of the pain.

Who do you think is Bryan Jung?
He's a person whose blinded by love.  He loved Amber from the very first time he saw her,  but he's also blinded by jealousy like Stanley Graystone.

Who do you think Stanley Graystone is?
Well he's a good son and man. He has true and bold leadership, but because of unfairly treat by chairwoman.  He turned to be someone he shouldn't.  He was also blinded by jealousy,  madness and ofcourse love for Asharlie Graystone,  but it couldn't  be.  He love Asharlie that much,  because she's the only person who welcome him with warm hug and genuine smile that makes his heart beat back to life,  but everything turn to something he didn't expect

Everyone feel and experienced pain in different way,  but still the same.  It still pain that make lost our mind.  It was hard to be drowned in pain,  it killing you slowly inside.  This Is the most terrible feeling of all.

But always remember,  there will be someone will come to set us free from darkness.  From pain,  madnaess and loneliness.  Always remember there was a person name Amber will come to our lives t save us and free us from the cage of pain and chain of past.  So we can able to fly freely in the garden of paradise and joined to the other.

It's not wrong to be not okay,  it's okay to be not okay 'cause were just a human. We have limitations and weaknesses,  but that's not the reason to close our door from everybody because we're afraid to be exposed.  We're afraid to show our wounded and broken heart, because of the fear they might use it against us.

Yes,  that was one of the hardest thing to do when making a decision if we open our door or just shut it and stay at the corner of the room.

You must learned to set yourself free from madness and loneliness before it consumed you alive.  You must reach for help before it's too late.  You must,  before that monster ruled your heart and your mind.

Who is The Popular Unknown Psychopath?
No one knows,  maybe it's me,  you,  your friend,  family or a stranger you crossed path with.  No one knows,  but the thing is sure.  We are one of them,  and it depends on how we put our place in that spectrum cause everyone has a psychopathic traits.

All we have to do is,  give hand,  reach for hand to help to lift us up,  lift them up and spread the love.  Becasue love is just like a sunrise,  who sent light to our life when tomorrow come. Everyone has their chances to be love,  to be in love and to give love.  Cause we're born in the world full of blood,  so we should spread the love.  Used love to heal a broken heart and ofcourse a broken soul,  cause there is no greater thing in the world but love.

…………………

Una sa lahat maraming-maraming salamat po sa lahat ng matyagang nagbasa sa story na ito, sana po ay nagustuhan nyo at madami kayong nakuhang magagandang aral. Iyon lamang po uli ata maraming salamat.

Humihingi na din po ako ng paumanhin kung madisappoint kayo sa naging ending. Salamat po uli.

Actually I'm planning na gawan ito ng book 2, dahil tulad ng iba sa inyo, Gusto ko rin sanang pasayahin na ng tuluyan ang dalawa, di ba nga everyone deserved na maging masaya.

Kaya Sana ay suportahan nyo pa rin po iyon, pero hindi pa ako sure kung kailan ko na ito masisimulan dahil po sa ilang mga balakid sa daan.

Pahabol po, title po ng book 2 ng story na ito ay Into the Unknown. May prologue na po akong nasulat pero the rest, isusulat pa lang po. See you po sa susunod sa book. Salamat po uli ng marami