Chapter 13: Unexpected First meeting, Unexpected First kiss

Tao's pov:

What just happened? Am I sick or something? I just stared into space. " Tao, aren't you suppose to get Lay?" Suho hyung said while dragging Kai out of the room.

" Oh.. right.. I will be.. yea.." with that I ran out of Kai's room. As soon as I went out I stride towards whoever rooms thats available . Lay hyung... hmmm..He might be in his room. I was about to open the door when I heard a huge crash.

I opened the door and saw Lay hyung looking at the broken glass at the floor. He sigh and mumbled," Now, I have to start all over again."

" What's with you?? Well, Don't answer. Go to meimei's room. You need to do something there." I told him and with that I drag him to her room.

Lay's pov:

I was dragged out of my room. When we entered Sunhwa's room. I brisk walk along the hallway when Luhan hyung came running. He looked at me with pitch black eyes. Ouh ouh... That's not gonna be good.

He panted while blurting out words to me, " She.. she's not breathing." My limp went numb, I rush to her room for confirmation.

Unawaken vampire or not, she 's somewhat still human ,laying on the bed unmoving but her presents assure me that she's still here physically but mentally she's far from my reach. Too far to hold her in my arms.

" Tao,Get out. Make sure no one comes in here. Don't even let them upstairs." I told them. Tao nod, understood what I've told him immediately he left the room.

Wasting no time, I went and check on her pulse, its getting weaker, I sigh. Luhan held her other hand and starts to sob, " Please... I don't want to lose her," he whispered pleadingly.

I can't risk healing her cause there might be a chance that I might kill her due to her weak pulse... Aahh... Think...Think Lay... Think...

Wait.... There just might be a way... " Hyung, there might be a way, since you claimed that she is your mate. Give her your blood."

Luhan hyung got startled by the mere suggestion ," Bwo?! Jinjja?! Me?! Me giving her my... B..blo...blood."

I sigh. Dude.. Time's running out. " Well now you only have three choices left. One, give her your blood or two, leave her to die and three, give her my blood. Now, palli choose."

Luhan pov:

Without hesitation I cut my own wrist and quickly shoving my blood down her mouth. Since she's still unconscious, I nervously put my mouth over to her so that she could swallow my blood.

Her lips.. are... just .. so..so...soft... I closed my eyes, lips parted then I went closer to her.. now only a mere inch and finally i tasted her, her soft yet delicious lips alure me even more. I kiss deeper with lust. Then, Lay pulled me away from her. " Okay... That's enough kiss kiss moment." He told me

" For now.." I mumbled. He looked at me and said" Huh? Did you say something? Man.. I wish that I have my phone with me now so that I could take a picture. Maybe I can come up with ship names.. Hm... LuHwa?? SunHan?? Hm... I can't seem to decide."

I gave him a death glare. He raised his hand in surrender and said," Yea.. Yea.. keep this hush hush. Okay, she's breathing normally and her heartbeat is back to normal for now. She should be waking up soon. Now, will you excuse me, I'll be in my room."

"Okay..." I said. Lay stopped at the door and said," Go and drink some blood. No objections. Doctor's order. You looked beat up."

I took his advise went to get myself some drinks. I went downstairs to fetch a bag of blood while going back up to her room.