Chapter 33: Ouh Oh

Sehun's pov:

I don't know what is better. The fact that Yunho still haven't found out our secret or the fact that almost everyone is frozen solid. I can't help myself to laugh at them but I try to keep calm and bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from bursting into tears of laughter.

Tears of laughter??? Can anyone tell me if that phrase or thing exist?

Anyway, The three beagle hyungs have never been so stunned. Suho hyung's eyes are twitching and Lay hyung still did not realise the he spilled coffee all over the carpet.

Kyungsoo hyung is like his usual wide eyed self and Tao lost a game on his phone for the first time in a while. Kai is just frozen with a chicken in his mouth.

Where the heck did that bucket of kentucky chicken come from?

Moving on, Xiumin hyung is the only one who is normal as he went inside the kitchen to get a towel to clean up the spilled coffee. My guess is that he saw this coming. I looked at Yunho who is jumping like a crazy five year old who had too much sugar. Yunho suddenly said," Can you guys fight well? If you guys do, can I see it?"

Before any of us could be in the right state to answer that question, we all heard a voice up at level two. " Why don't we just show him?"

We all look up and saw Luhan hyung leaning at the fence in a cool manner. I looked over at Yunho, who is practically looked at him as if he is shooting laser eyes. Somehow this reminds me of X men. After all, the boy regards him as a love rival. Luhan hyung then continued," We are going to have combat today. You are welcome to watch."

With that, he left. Yunho just eyed Luhan hyung. I had a hunch of what he wants to do. I immediately pulled Yunho and head to my room. Yunho was puzzled upon my actions. I immediately said," I know what you want to do. Don't."

Knowing human instincts, especially men, they will face their rival head on. That won't work on Luhan hyung. If he founds out that he likes his mate, he's dead. Yunho then said," But that guy is not capable to take care of her. Unlike him I can treat her right."

He is still insulting him. I took a deep breath to prevent myself from exploding my anger at him. I then softly said," To you, Luhan hyung is a pretty bad boy player but actually he is not."

I paused for a moment to only realise one thing." Well, Chen hyung is a player until Kris hyung found out and knock some sense into him. Okay! That's not the point. The point is Luhan hyung has a personality of a murderer. He not might be the perfect man but he never let anyone he loves hurt."

I stare into his eyes and said," Let me get this straight. Luhan hyung is super posessive and he can beat you down hard with a single snap. I am not strong enough to stop him even if I want to help you, which is very rare for me to help people."

I walk towards my study table and put my school bag there. I walk towards my bed and sat on it. I play with my fingers and said," This is a piece of advice. Never piss him off. Cause if you do, all hell will break loose. This implies to all of us, including me."

Human or not. If this guy manage to piss Luhan hyung off, he will die and I don't want to make a mess of things. Especially when I am hiding against someone who wants the royals to be dead. A royal, I wonder how the others react if our secret is out.

I clapped my hands once and stood up. I said to Yunho," Enough of the drama. Let's do what we are here for. Let's study."

I can only hear Yunho groaning while saying," Killjoy."

It feels like yesterday that I said that to Suho hyung. Ironic isn't it?

Actually, I really said that to him yesterday.