Chapter 12: Constant pain of the past

Luhan's pov:

Oh my god... She is holding onto me. I can't believe this is happening. Now, where are we??  Right!

We followed the voice and it led us to Kai's room. Which is weird cause the voice that is in my head for the past five minutes didn't sound like Kai at all. Is it possible that he is back to his burdensome self like seven or six years ago.

I looked at Sunhwa is like hugging my arm. She looked at me with her eyes filled with worry and fear. I hate that looked in her eye. I hold the knob and told her," You ready.." she took a deep breathe and nod.

I looked at the wooden door of Kai's room and start counting. " In the count of three... Hana..."

She counted, " Deul..."

And together," set..."

We opened the door. The room is pitch black. It is so dark but as a vampire, I can see. But how about Sunhwa, she is not awaken yet. I told her," Hold on tight. I don't want to lose you."

As soon as I said that, She tighten her grip. I took a step inside. The room is not only dark but messy like a tornado just pass by not like his usual mess. The aura of the dark... Really dark... It is a aura from a demon. This is bad..

I need to get Sunhwa outta here. I also need to tell the others. I pulled Sunhwa's hand and head to the door. But is too late. The door is slammed shut. I tried to kick the door open but it didn't budge. Even my telekinesis doesn't work.. What is going on??

Kai's pov:

Kill him... Kill him it .. it is the only way to solve everything... The voice is like a whisper. It is overwhelming. My room is a mess. As soon as I reached my room. I throw an broke everything even the lights are broken now. I stare aimlessly into space. Thinking back...

Flashback....

" I'm back.." I reached home from school. My dad came he looked at me sympatheticly. He put his hand at my shoulder. He said this," Sorry for all the trouble that I cause you. If only I am not so foolish enough to owe people a lot of money this would not have happen."

I only smiled and looked at him. " Don't worry. We will get through this together." I said. I looked at my watch which is beeping. " Look at the time. I am off to work."

End of flashback...

I trusted him. I worked so hard. I looked up to him as a role model. But one day, We got rich overnight. We move into a bigger house. He gave me a new car even though I don't have my licence yet. I lay on my bed and close my eyes.

Flashback...

" Appa... Where did you get all the money." I asked my dad. It is the hundredth time I asked my dad but still no answer. My dad spent his time sitting down staring out the window. I wonder what wrong with him.

" I'm going out." I said to my dad. I was about to leave the house when I heard him muttered, " Mianhae... My son."

I wonder what was that all about. I was walking at the streets of Gangnam when everything when black.

I woke up at an abandoned warehouse. It is so dark. The simgle light bulb above my head went on. I looked around and I saw a table full of knifes and hammers. What's happening??

"Well... Well... You're awake." A guy came out of darkness. He had red scarlet hair. He wore a black coat. I couldn't see much due to the situation. Did he drugged me or something??

End of flashback...

I heard the door opened. Who would come in my room? Can't they tell that I want to be alone?? How dare they come into your room?? They would probably want to tell you that you are not allowed to go out.

They never allow me to go out. They even put up a forcefilled so that I can't teleport out of the house. They are getting in my... I mean your way..

Don't you want your revenge??  Where is your dad when you are in pain?? You are trapped ... You are beaten up... You are even electrocuted.. Where is he when you needed him the most??

He is right... I must get outta here...

Luhan's pov:

Me and Sunhwa are walking deeper into his room. Then I saw him. He is all curled up on his bed. The demonic aura is from him. He looked up at me. His eyes are all totally red. The veins at the side of his eyes are popping out. I never seen a vampire with eyes like that before. What is going on??

In a split second, I was forcefully pushed to the wall with his hands at my neck. He is strangling me. He is so fast. He might be even faster than me.

I use my powers and push him aside. I ran towards Sunhwa. I held both of her shoulders  ," RUN!!  Don't turn back. Go and find your brother. I will hold him off as long as I can."

She got all teary," What's going on?? Please tell me." I shook her shoulders lightly. " There is no time. GO!!"  She ran to the door. She tries to open it but can't. I turn around amd found Kai standing in front of me. He looked into my eyes.  What wrong with him??

" Kai, What's going on?? Snap out of it!" I tried to read his mind but. He blocked me. He smirked at me and said," Pain..."

My body is burning. I collapsed on the floor. I can see him smiling at me. I tried to get up but failed. I looked at Sunhwa. Her eyes are filled with terror and fear. Kai sped up towards Sunhwa and strangled her. I am still in pain.

Sunhwa is getting paler and paler. I can hear her heartbeat getting slower. I will not lose her.

I can feel my fingernails are growing longer. My fangs are growing longer too. My eyes turned red.

I stood up and pulled Kai away from her. I punched him till he fell to the ground. I kicked him and punched him. I keep punching him till he is unconscious. He is now bleeding.  I still keep punching him till someone came in.

Someone pulled me away from him. I looked at that person and realised it is Suho. " Hyung, that's enough." I looked at Sunhwa. She is unconscious. I can see Tao shaking her shoulders lightly. I pushed him aside and looked at her.

Her lovely brown hair. Her sharp jawline. I am simply admiring her facial features. I muttered, " Why do make my heat beat?? You have make me fall for you so badly." Tao widen his eyes," What did you say?"

I shook my head and replied, " Nothing... Hurry up and call Lay. She had just been strangled and I don't want her neck to be broken."

I carried her bridal style and head to her room. Tao still has his eyes widen replied," Ok.."

Hey guys.....

Happy New year...

Chap 12 is out...

Sorry if it is a luttle boring but the next few chaps are going to be great....

So to all of my readers out there...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Pls comment

Pls vote

Follow

XOXO
EXOisonlyone