Chapter 37: It's Gone

Lay's pov:

Kris hyung just stared at him in shock. Luhan hyung then just stared at Kris hyung. Luhan hyung is in so much confusion by the wrinkles formed at his forehead due to him frowning. I knew that he tried to read the situation. Kris hyung then glared at me and said in a deeper voice which scared the heck out of me," Explain."

I laughed nervously due to the fact that he looks like he is ready to skinned me alive. I gulped and said," You see my dear companions. Luhan hyung really wants to remember his forgotten memories so--"

Flashback...

Luhan hyung looked at Hayley with full of determination and said," I am willing to take the risk. For The Royals, For my Friends and especially For Tina."

I guess he gave Sunhwa a nickname of his own. Man, their relationship escalates so fast. I went over to D.O and whisper," You sure this will work?"

D.O smiled and said," I see her do this kind of thing with Sehun. However, She says her power has a limit. But in the end, the results ended up good no matter how unpredictable the process or side effect is."

Hayley then spoke up," But I have to warn you. Your mind has a lock or a seal. In order to break it, Your previous you will take over your body for a limit of time. You will experience those memories in your mind yourself."

D.O then spoke up as her explanation is very confusing," What do you mean?"

Hayley then look at me and D.O and said," This guy here will experience the memory first hand. Whatever he do won't change anything as he is merely an observer. So until his memories are all recovered, His old self at that time will take refuge in his body for a while. It won't disturb any flow of time so it is all safe."

Luhan hyung is getting impatient and said," Let's just get going."

Hayley then held her hand out towards D.O and said," Your knife."

Then, I saw D.O just giving a kitchen knife to him. Wait. WHERE THE HECK HE GOT KNIFE FROM?! I hesitantly asked him,'" Where did you get that?"

D.O then answered in a casual tone," I bring it everywhere. You might never know when those three idiots will strike me."

Sometimes I really wonder if those three beagles are really one of the most feared people in the past. Anyways. Hayley slit her wrist and chant some weird spell as her eyes began to glow. She then grabbed Luhan hyung's hand and drew something on his palm with her blood before fainting. Before she touched the ground, D.O managed to catch her. D.O then carry her bridal style and said," I will take care of her. You take a look at Luhan hyung."

The two left the room. I turned and saw Luhan hyung staring into space. Before I knew it, He sped out the door.

End of flashback...

" So basically, until he recovers his memories he will be like that." I finished my explaination.

I turned and saw Luhan hyung looking down. Just then, Baekhyun decided to make fun of Luhan hyung and poked his cheeks. That made Luhan hyung to use his powers and sent ten flying knife at him. Those knife paused at Baekhyun at a mere 5mm. Baekhyun was shocked to the point that he almost fainted. Kris  hyung let out a nervous laugh and said," I told you he is not to be messed with."

I guess all the things that Luhan hyung said about himself is true. Normally, Luhan hyung would just threaten the beagles with a glare. He would care less about things around him and he is rather lazy. This Luhan hyung in front of us is more aggressive and strict. This Luhan hyung in front of us now is not the Luhan hyung we all know. This really makes me wonder. Do we really know this man in front of us?