Chapter 15: Kai's dissapearance, Demonic aura

Sehun's pov:

It has been awhile since I last saw Kai... Not until We reached home this morning... I went to check if he is still in his room.

I opened the door. I saw Kai standing there. He looked different.. His eyes are pure red with veins sticking out. His hair to changed colour to goldish blonde... And I thought that Kris hyung and Tao is the only blondies around here.

He looked out of the window. I think he can't see me. WHY DID ANYONE NOT NOTICE ME?! Then he jumped out of the window... I rushed into his room and sped up to the window. I quickly jump down. I hope that I can catch up to him... But it's too late.. he's gone...

I panicked... Ouh oh... Suho hyung will not like this at all. I ran to the front door. I hoping that the door will not be broken but I just kicked it down. " He's gone... Kai's missing. "

I catched my breath and continued," Sorry about the door. It is getting in my way and this is an emergency."

Then, Kris' face turn all serious. He pointed at me," You and Tao.... Meet me and Suho in my room in ten seconds."

With that all of us sped off....

Luhan's pov:

Chen groaned and said," I'll take my tools and fix the door."

Now that door crisis is over. Something is not right here. They know something. Then I hear Suho's thoughts.

Kai... Where did you go?? Ouh oh... What if he go after his father??

Father... Why would Kai go after his father?? Then I hear Kris' thoughts.

Kai... That kid always get into trouble... Huh... Kai... Cool name to cover up your real name..

Kai.... Real name... Then I heard Tao's thoughts.

Argh... You gonna get it from me if you hurt anyone... HUH!!! KIM JONGIN!!

Kim Jongin... Who's that?? By the sound of Tao thoughts I can infer that it is Kai's real name. Then Sehun's thought's

You really make me worry. What happened to him?? Before he disappeared he looked different.. especially his hair... And his eyes, it's not vampire like..

Bwo?! Ah.... I think that I have found out something interesting. I went upstairs and casually enter Kris' room, which kinda interrupts them. Suho smiled and said, " I guess we can't hide anything for you hyung."

I smirked and said, " Don't bother telling me what's going on. I already know." I paused for a moment and continued, " Well, if you guys want to find him I suggest that you guys start searching at the place that he used to live in."

With that, I exited the room. I walked down the hallway and stumbled upon Lay. He lets out a gummy smile and cheerfully said," I think that the date went well." I smiled and said," Well, it is not technically a date. I'm not her boyfriend."

Lay whispered," Yet. Not yet. Hyung, fighting. " He gave me a thumbs up and walk away. I looked at the bracelet that I am wearing it. I smiled and head to my room.

Time skip... Monday...( Sorry guys... I am a little lazy)

Sunhwa pov:

Wae??!!! Why do time fly so fast? Ah... Seriously, It felt like it was Friday yesterday and now it already Monday. Ah... Stress..

I walked to my classroom. I sat at my place and spaced out for a moment. Then, Yunho came and sat down at his seat. Weird... He is quiet today. He would usually make an entrance like scaring me or something.