Chapter 9: The person I don't want to meet

Kai's pov:

" Jongin.... Is that really you??" I turned around and saw the last person on earth I wanted to meet... My father. How can he know it is me?? It has been what seven years. He has gotten old and weak. Well, might as well kill him when I have the chance. I smirked and I took a step forward.

Tao's pov:

Man, where is he?? Wait... Range.. Hatred.. that aura. I know that aura. It been awhile since I've sense it. It's Kai... Hais.. that's why Duizhang asked me to look after him. " What's wrong??" Meimei asked me. I can't just leave her here. I put my shopping bags in the car and head out to find Kai. I held Meimei's hand so that she won't get lost.

I saw him. He is walking towards that ahjussi. That hatred aura comes from him. I know that he wants to kill him. But why he want to kill an innocent guy? I pulled Meimei and ran towards Kai. I want to use my vamp speed but there are too many humans around. I grabbed Kai's shoulder," Excuse me, Is there anything wrong here?" I said. Meimei looked at me confused. She averted he gaze to that ahjussi and said," Ahjussi, Can we help you with anything??"

That Ahjussi looked at me. " I am sorry but may I ask What is his name??" He averted his gaze to Kai. Kai avoided his eyes contact and said," My name is Kai, this is my big brother Tao and my little sister Sunhwa." That ahjussi looked sad and continued," Sorry, Kai ssi looked exactly like my son. He disappeared seven years ago and it is my fault. I just missed him so much." Kai scoffed and walked away.

I bowed and said," Sorry for my brother's rudeness he is like that." Actually, he is never like that. When he first joined the clan he is a bit aggressive but he slowly become more clamer after a few months. I walked away.

We head back to the car and found Kai. I unlocked the car and he just went it, without saying anything. I better report this to the hyungs he almost killed that ahjussi. I knew that bringing Kai out is a bad idea.

Minwoo's pov:

That Kai person looks exactly like my son. I really missed him. Then again, that boy can't be my son. He is too young. Jongin would probably in his late 20s now. That guy also has a brother and sister. But What's scared me is when that boy looks like he is going to kill me. What's his problem??

Even though it has been Seven years, I am still search for him. No matter what, I will not give up. I want to apologize to him. I have made him suffer. If not because of me, he would not be gone now.

Tao's pov:

Finally, Home sweet home. Kai hasn't spoken ever since we got in the car. Meimei head to the kitchen and Kai went upstairs..I can hear him slamming the door. What's gotten into him? The last time he is like this, the hyungs never let him out. I heard from Kris hyung that Suho hyung doesn't want him to be swallowed into the darkness. I never understand what he meant by ' swallowed into the darkness ' but it sounds really bad.

" You know that you are blocking my way." Sehun out of nowhere said. I turned and found him right behind me. I jump," Ah!! You scared me." Sehun rolled his eyes. " Where is Kris hyung?" I asked him. " In his room, Why?"

" I need to talk to him about Kai's issues." I said. " You took him out. I heard it from Chen hyung." I nod. I went upstairs and Sehun is following me. " Don't get me wrong. I am following you cause I'm bored." Sehun said. I knocked the door.

Kris hyung didn't answer the door. Then, Sehun then banged the door so loud. This guy has no manners. " Hyung, open the door" Sehun said while banging the door.

Duizhang opened the door. " You don't have to bang the door so loud." Sehun walked in and said," Tao hyung want to tell you something." I entered the room And closed the door.

" I took Kai and meimei shopping." I explained. " Why you do that?? You know that if Suho found out he will turn all naggy." I walk and sat on his bed and Sehun sat beside me. "I am not finished. He went all crazy and almost killed a human. When he want to kill that human, it is not out of hunger but it is out of hatred. I sensed it."

Kris' pov:

Not out of hunger. I rush to my study table and grabbed Minwoo's picture. I showed it to Tao. " Is this the human that Kai almost killed?" Tao took a good and long look at the photo. He looked at me and said," Yea, Why do you have a picture of him?"

I took a deep breath and answered, " This person is Kai's father." Tao is shocked. He gave me a Are.you.kidding.me? face. Now that I realised it, Suho will be really mad at me. Then, Sehun stood up and grabbed my shoulders and start to shake me vigorously. " WHAT?! NO WAY! He will kill him... We need to keep and eye on him make sure he never leaves the house.."

Ah... I am getting a huge headache. Wait.. How does he know that Kai will kill him? Does he know something that we don't?? "Wait.. How did you know that?" I said and pushed him aside so that he would stop shaking me.

I sat beside Tao and Sehun said," I guess I should tell you why Kai hates his father so much. I am going to tell you his past."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry if it is a little boring... I am working on the next few chapters and I will update as soon as I can.

XOXO
EXOismyonlyone