Chapter 11: Indirect Kiss, Weird voices

Sunhwa's pov:

Something has been in my mind ever since I got home. Who is that ahjussi? Why did Kai like wanna kill him? He looked kinda scary after that. I might have just met Kai but something tells me that he is not the type to go all scary. I went to the kitchen and took a carton of milk. All of this thinking is making me thirsty.

I was about to drink from the carton when someone took it away from me. " Hey! Why did you do that?" I turned at Luhan looked at me. He tooked out a cup and pour the milk. He handed the cup to me and said," Here. It is not nice to drink from the carton. Some people, not me, are saliva conscious." I took the cup and thanked him. " Gumawo."

I drink the milk and he is still staring at me. Ah... So handsome... With his sparkly eyes and his nice brown hair...Ah... What am I thinking? Did he hear it? I heard that he can read people's mind. Ah...eottoke??

He cleared his throat and said, " Okay, this is awkward. " Yes, it is. I think he heard my thoughts. Hahaha well done Sunhwa. Well done. He continued," Soo... Did anything happened today? Did you hear those nasty voices" I tooked another sip and nodded.

" And.... " he said. I put the cup down on the counter and continued," The technique you taught me really works. Gumawo..." I bowed at him. He was taken aback by my actions. " N...No ne...need to bow. Well, friends help each other."

Luhan's pov:

Sh...sh...she bowed. I only expect a simple thank you but not this." N... No ne...need to bow. Well, friends help each other." Well, actually I want to be more that friends and Why am I shuttering?? I looked at her. She is still bowing. Why does she have to be so polite? " Yah.. you st..stop bowing." I am still shuttering.

She got up and smile. She gave me a very warm smile. Ah... It's getting hot in here and I thought that vampires are cold. I fan myself. " I am going up in my room. I need to study." She made her way out. I only nod. Then, she tripped on something. I used my vamp speed and caught her.

I looked straight into her brown hazel eyes. I looked at her eyes and lips. Her lips looks so soft. She also looked into my eyes. I leaned closer and closer until our faces is an inch apart. She still smells like strawberries. I was about to lean closer to her when someone cleared his throat. I looked up and found Lay leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

I put her back on her feet and she rush out of the kitchen. Lay looked at me. I tried to pretend that nothing happened so I took the cup of milk and drank it. Meanwhile, Lay came closer and watched me drink the milk. Wait... This...i..is Sunhwa's cup. Sh..she drank fr...from it. Could th...this b..be i...in..indirect ki...kiss...

Than Lay laughed. He looked at me with disbelief. " I can't believe that you were so pumped up with an indirect kiss. Come on dude. You're overreacting." He said in between laughter. Wait.. can he read minds??

" Yah... Can you read minds?!" I said. He shook his head and continued," You kinda said it out loud." Did I? What's wrong with me today?!

I sigh and said, " Ah... I'm going crazy..." Lay looked at me. " Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Plus, I think Kris will be mad that you almost kissed his sister in the kitchen."

Good. If he thinks that way. I am seriously going nuts... Kill... I am going make you pay... I am going to make you suffer.... Kill.... Kill...

" Did you hear something?" I asked Lay. Lay shook his head," No why?" Kill.... Kill!!!... I am going to kill!!!...

It's must be someone's thoughts but who?? It is definitely not Lay. The voices are getting louder. I feel like my head is going to explode. I decided to follow it. Lay noticed my uneasiness so he shouted, " Yah hyung!! Where are you going?! "

I decided to ignore him. I followed the voices and it lead me to the stairs. I slowly walked up. When I reached to the top, I turned right and accidentally bumped on someone.

It's Sunhwa. " Are you okay? " I asked out of concern. She nod and said," I'm okay.. Did happen to hear the.... " She hesitated in the middle of her question. " Voices... Yea..." The voices are getting louder. Even my tactics won't work in blocking the voices out. This means that hatred of this person is quite strong.

Sunhwa closed her eyes tightly and started to breathe heavily. " You're scared." She only nod. I sigh and continued ," It's okay. I can't get rid of it to. Now you can either go back to your room while I investigate or you want to follow me." She froze and I start to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

I turned and face her," I want to follow you. It is scarier when I am alone." Her hand is so warm. " Okay you can hang onto me if you're afraid."

Sunhwa pov:

" Okay you can hang onto me if you're afraid." He said. I held his hand and we slowly head down the hallway. The hallway is dark and It is like in a haunted house.

Kill... I am going to kill you....

I hugged on his arm upon hearing that. " It's okay. I'm here." Luhan said. He is so caring. I held his arm tighter. Suddenly, he stopped. "It is coming from in that room." He sound suprised.

I looked up and in this room if I am not wrong is....

Hi guys,

Chap 11 is out. I hoped that you like it. About Tao's plan you will found out later in the story. I am writing another book and it is called Unexpected Change (EXO fanfic).

Hope you like it.

Vote

Comment pls comment

Follow me

XOXO

EXOismyonlyone