Chapter 10: Kai's past, Demon's whisper

Flashback...

Everything started when Kai's mother died. His dad started gambling and owe people money. Even though his dad cause a lot of trouble, Kai would not hesitate to help him because that time his dad is his only he has left.

His dad carelessly made a contract with a demon without thinking of the consequences. Kai was so curious on how his dad got a lot of money overnight. Kai got new shoes, new house and even a new car even though he didn't get his license.

One day, His dad just run away. Leaving him behind alone, no contact or whatsoever. Everything becomes clearer when the demon capture him to lure his dad out. Day by day, they waited for his dad to show up but he didn't.

The demon become impatient and decided to toture Kai so that his dad would come and save him. He got stabbed, beaten and burned. The demon got Kai to count backwards from 500 for every injury he get. During that process, Kai's hatred towards his father grew stronger.

On the day he was found by Suho hyung, Kai start to lose all hope. He wanted to die so that his spirit would haunt his dad. The demon also decided to take his soul since his dad did not want to show up. The demon was about to take his soul when Suho showed up. Then, he blacked out and awokened as a vampire.

End flashback.....

Sehun's pov:

"And that's what I know. That yhe only thing that he told me." I said and took a breath. Who knew that telling stories can be tiring? There was a moment of silence. Tao had his mouth hanged opened. He closed his mouth and said," Wow... No wonder Kai hates his dad so much. He abandoned him when he needed him."

Kris hyung slapped his head. He placed his hand on his chin. " Shh.... I'm thinking." He thinking so hard that wrinkles begin to form on his forehead. Kris hyung stood up and ran out of the room. Tao wasted no time and head out to find him. Well, I too followed him. If it is about Kai, I will do anything to help him.

Kris' pov:

I ran out of the door. I know that Tao and Sehun is following me but I just let them be. After all, I can use their help. I knock on the door. There is no answer. Sehun and Tao push me aside and bang the door. These kids have no manners.

Suho opened the door. I push the boys aside. " We all need to talk." I said.

Suho invite us in. He close the door. He sat on his chair and asked," What is it??" I give him the Tell.Him.What.Happened. look. Tao shrugged and said," I might have Kai out. Then, He almost killed a human."

"WHAT?! WHY DID YOU BRING HIM OUT?? YA KNOW THAT THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS A FRIGGIN FORCEFIELD OUTSIDE. SO THAT KAI WOULD NOT GO OUTSIDE AND CREATE A HUGE MASSACRE!!" Suho stood up and freaked out.

Sehun tried to calm Suho down, " Calm down ,eomma. There is more to it." Sehun then looked at me. I should be prepared because a godzilla will descend. I said, "Not any human he tried to kill." Suho looked at me with his darkened aura face," What?"

I closed my eyes," It is Minwoo." Suho frozed. He sat down and rubbed his temples. Tao took a piece of paper and fan him. Once he calmed down, " So... How did they knew.. Did you tell them??" I shook my head.

" Tao told me what happened and I can't hide anything from him. Well, for Sehun, he already knew and he gave us a great piece of information. Go tell him what you told us." I explained.

Sehun sigh and told Suho what he told me and Tao. Suho leaned back on his chair. Well, I should tell him my theory. " Suho, well, from what Sehun told us, I think that Kai is under the demon's whisper." Suho nod his head," I think so to. I think we have no choice but to use Kai to lure the demon out."

All of us are confused," What do you mean?" Suho sigh and said," The demon's target is Minwoo ssi. So we have to let Kai go back to his dad." Sehun shook his head," No no no no no. It is too risky. We might expose ourselves." Suho sigh again," you're right. He might go all crazy after all he is still a new born."

Tao stare at me. Then to Sehun and Suho. " I mighy have an idea." Tao has an idea. Well, it better be good.

Hey guys, Chap 10 is out. I hoped that you will vote my book. Pls don't be shy to comment on what you think on the story.

I am also starting on a second book. I will give more details later...

Comment

Vote

Follow me

XOXO

EXOismyonlyone