Prologue

" My Lady, Are you sure about this?" The young lady said. The young lady is concerned of the older one. The older blonde young lady goes with the name Lady De Claire looks at the younger lady with her eyes full of tears.

She knew that this day is going to come. She whispered," I am sorry, Gemini. I have no other
choice."

They are at the garden where the intruders cannot find them. But soon, they manage to find them. Gemini knows of this. Gemini saw an enemy drewing fire at Lady De Claire. Lady De Claire does not notice this as her attention is at Lady De Claire's daughter, who is crying.

Which child wouldn't cry upon seeing her home being burn down to the ground?

Gemini raced forward and block the enemy's target. The arrow was shot and it hit Gemini instead of Lady De Claire. Lady De Claire snapped upon seeing Gemini.

'She saved me.' She thought to herself.

Lady De Claire's eyes turned red and she killed the man who shot Gemini. Lady De Claire then sped and come to Gemini's aid. She cried and said," You idiot. You know you are human."

Gemini smile at the lady and said," I know. So please. If I die--"

She was cut off by the Lady who exclaimed," You will not die! My son will not forgive me for not protecting you!"

Gemini started to cough out blood. Lady De Claire begins to panic upon seeing her son's lover dying. Gemini look up at the Lady and gave her a weak smile. She said," I am sure Kris would understand. Please, Don't make my sacrifice be in vain."

Lady De Claire's tears fall as she stroke Gemini's cheek. Gemini smiled and said," I thank you for making me feel that equality is not about riches. Thank you for being like a mother to me. May this sacrifice be in you and your family's favour."

Gemini eyes went shut and breathing soon slows down. Lady De Claire wants to save both of the girls. The enemy is closing in. She gently put Gemini down and went over to her daughter, Christina.

Christina is in panic. She is scared. She is afraid.

Lady De Claire went ahead and hug the her young daughter. She comfort her to make sure her daughter won't cry anymore. Then she let her go. Her head started to bleed as the enchantment began. She said," I'm sorry but you need to be strong."

She closed her eyes and begin to chant," I, Elizabeth De Claire, the wife of the head of the De Claire household, would like to sacrifice all my powers and remaining life force to put half the soul of Gemini RoseKnight into a pure blood De Claire living vessel, Christina Marie De Claire. May Gemini RoseKnight's soul be sealed till the living vessel is at the verge of her awakening."

She touched the young girl's cheek as she teared up upon seeing her daughter for the last time. She then let go and touched the young girl's forehead using her index finger. Her tears fell down as she gave her most beautiful smile for the last time. She took a deep breath and said," May the next time you woke up, you'll forget everything. Be safe my daughter."

With that, Both of them collapse. Leaving Lady De Claire dead.

Leaving Christina to forget everything.