Chapter 21: Red moon

Sunhwa's pov:

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at me blankly when I ask that question. Chanyeol asked Baekhyun," Hyung, Should we tell her?" They both continued to stare at me while Baekhyun answered," Well, She is bound to know." Chanyeol sighs and said," Well, They said that vampires who have found their mates, will go crazy and... How should I put it." Baekhyun continued," Well, that won't happen to us as We all have not found our mates yet. Unless you are secretly a mate to one of us, then you should hide." Chanyeol shooked his head and said, " No, that guy must be chained down hard." Baekhyun then nods in agreement.

On the other hand, Kris oppa came in and said," What are you guys talking about?" Baekhyun froze while Chanyeol explained, " Nothing much, just explaining her about the red moon."

Lay's pov:

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Luhan hyung leaning against the wall looking rather worried. I went towards him and asked," Hyung, What's wrong?" He looked at me and held my arms tightly and asked," Don't you think I should be chained down?"

I sighs and pulled the red rubber band he's wearing and hit him. He flinched in pain and glared at me. I calmly explain," If you had any thoughts of her, do that. That will distract you and I'll be with you tommorow. Don't worry." Luhan hyung sighs and smiled at me.

Luhan hyung sighs and said," I'll be in my room. I need some time to compose myself and prepare myself." With that, he head upstairs. Then, I saw Kai and Sehun head down and looking rather shock. They asked me unisonly," Luhan hyung's hair."

I laughed and answered, " Shock, aren't we. Well, get use to it."

The next day....

Sehun's pov:

I am bored. I turned towards Kai beside me. By the looks of it, He's bored too. Currently, we are currently sitting at the couch upside down. Then, Sunhwa enters the room. She noticed that Me and Sehun are dying of boredom. She then asked," What are you doing?"

Kai and I exchanged looks and answered unisonly," We're bored." Sunhwa then smiled and said," Mabye we should go out and have fun." In less than a second, me and Kai stood up and said unisonly," Really?!" Sunhwa did nothing but nod her head. Immediately, Kai teleport somewhere and I ran to my room to grab some of my stuff. When I was on my way to my room, I suddenly heard a scream. Suho hyung??

Sunhwa gave me a questioning look while I gave her my 'I don't know' look. We immediately went to Suho hyung's. Even in the hallways, I can hear someone shouting in pain. That shouting lead to Suho's room where Kai was headlocked be Suho hyung.

Suho hyung said coldly as he let Kai go," That's What you get for appearing in the bathroom when I was casually taking a shower." I can tell that Suho hyung was in the bathroom by his wet hair. Kai was busily gasping for air as he was severely choked by Suho hyung.

Suho hyung grabbed a towel and wipe his hair as he asked," What do you want? " I casually answered, " We heard that we will go overseas soon so We want to go shopping. " I mostly emphasize on the we as I don't want to get the blame when Suho hyung gets mad at this.

Suho hyung stopped wiping his hair and reached for his wallet on his bed. She took out his credit card and gave it to Sunhwa. Suho hyung said," I trust that Sunhwa will not spend much. Buy the necessity, not a house." Kai saluted at Suho hyung, signalling that he understands and we left.

Luhan's pov:

I'm getting crazy. It has been ten hours since I am stuck at Lay's room as he will be watching me the entire day. Lay noticed my uneasiness as he spoke up," Calm down. Only fourteen hours to go to midnight."

I scoffed as I flopped on Lay's bed," Easy for you to say. I can smell her fragrance from her." Lay looked at me weirdly and said," Okay, you need help. The last sentence creeps me out." I sighed and said," Sorry, can't help it."

Lay then walked over and lay down beside me. My left eye then twitched. I can't take it anymore. I immediately sat up. I was about to leave the room when Lay grabbed my hand. I gave him an excuse," Bathroom. I want to take a shower at my Bathroom. Nit yours." Lay was hesitant to let go and he did.

But then again, a shower may make me feel better. I walked out of Lay's room and head to my room. As I entered the bathroom, I stopped for a moment and think. How long should I keep the fact Sunhwa is my mate a secret? Not only today but I've always refrain myself from like jumping onto her. But then again that will creep her out. I gave out a sigh as I entered the bathroom.

Sunhwa's pov:

It has been fun. It is cute seeing Kai and Sehun being clueless about some stuff. We bought a lot of things. At least Kai and Sehun had fun today. They had fun and excited for our HongKong trip.

As we arrived home, We put our stuff at the living room. I was about to go up yo my room when Sehun called me," Sunhwa, Give this to Luhan hyung. Suho hyung texted me that he wants to see me."

Sehun then gave me a paper bag. I smiled as I head upstairs. I took a peek at the bag and it is some clothes and a hat. I knocked the door to Luhan's room. No one answered.. Hm... Mabye he is not here. I opened the door.

I put the paper bag down. I took the opportunity to explore the room a bit. I hope he doesn't mind. His bed is a King size with a simple black color bedsheets and quilt. Everything here is either black or white. He has a collection of really nice literature book in English, Chinese and Korean. Books such as Merchants of Venice , Romeo and Juliet and much more.

Before I knew it, I heard a voice," What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Luhan with his wet sliver hair and a towel drapping around his neck. I smiled widely and said," I was dropping off something. Sehun bought it for you so..."

I was cut off by Luhan," Stop talking." I was stunned by how deep his voice went. I was about to leave when Luhan blocked the door his hand. I gulped and slowly took a step back. Luhan smirked and took his towel off his neck.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled my near to him. His other hand was wrapped around my waist. He caressed my right cheek and said," You make me turned on. You shouldn't have gave me your beautiful smile."

He then slowly moved his hand to my chin and gently lift it up so that our eyes meet. He looked at me passionately and said," Why do you make my heart beat so fast?"

I was stunned. I was about to say something when he crashed his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and gentle. He then pushed me.

I tripped and landed on a bed. I wanted it to stop but my body wasn't obeying me. Luhan then climb on top of me and continued kissing me.

And then......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tada.... So... What happens next?

I am sorry for the late update...I was busy with life... Pls support my other books Calamity, Heart's Illusion, Unexpected Change.

I would also like to say thanks to yeoliely for the beautiful cover. Unnie! I love it!

I would like also to say thanks to Kyunggie_OWLofEXO, Sehunniebunny06, Sehunniee94

So pls vote... 20 votes....

Comment

Vote

Follow me

XOXO
JPGLayUnicornLove