Secrets and Facts about this Book

Okayy I decided to do something fun!

So I decided to make a fact or secrets thingy for my book!

I already make a-- well it is more like a tag but I already make a fact chapter about myself, even though it is not much.

So it is the book's turn LOL!

OKAY!

First thing first, I have been writing this book for a long time. From my english being shitty to my english being okay okay.

In the making of this book, I have a lot more things to add in this book but I ended up not adding it as for certain reasons. Soo let's do a countdown of --

10 facts in awakening!

Okay, I now bring you the behind the scenes of this book.

....

Okay, ignore my nonsence.

Now let's just get going...

FACT 1:

Luhan is not the main lead.

Okay by this one sentence, I bet everyone is like WTF??!!!

Lemme explain before all the Lufans kill me. -gulp-

At first, I intend to make Kris to be the main lead as he is the brother to our little vampy herione Sunhwa or Christina. She has a lot of names so I am just gonna call her Sunhwa.

But I feel that everything will be complete when there is a lover. Then, I decided let's make her lover be the main.

But then the next Challenge comes, Choosing the lover.

As you all know, all of the members (OT12 T_T) are very charming people.

And if you guys are thinking that Luhan is my bias then I am sorry but you are wrong. My bias is actually Lay and you guys must have wonder why I choose Luhan instead.

Well, it is simple.

All of you might have wonder why and how I choose Luhan. It is downright simple and stupid.

I have done a random draw. I litterally wrote all of the members name and like choose at random and it turns out I pick LUCKY LUHANN.

 I litterally wrote all of the members name and like choose at random and it turns out I pick LUCKY LUHANN