Chapter 22: We're Official

Sunhwa's pov:

The kiss was soft and gentle. He then pushed me.

I tripped and landed on a bed. I wanted it to stop but my body wasn't obeying me. Luhan then climb on top of me and continued kissing me.

And then, he broke the kiss and he stared at me with his crimson red eyes. I was mesmerized by his eyes that I didn't realized that he started to unbutttoned his shirt. He came close to my ear and whispered seducingly," You don't know how long I've waited for you."

He then continue to kiss me. He started to move his hands under my shirt and caressed my bare back. Before we knew it.

Someone came in. Then, I heard someone exclaimed, " Hyung! Get up." Judging from that voice it is Lay. But Luhan just pushed Lay as Lay is trying to pull Luhan off me. I then heard Lay saying," I'll sedate you if you don't stop."

Then, Luhan broke the kiss and collapse. He slowly landed on me.

Lay's pov:

I was doing my own business when I realized that Luhan hyung is taking a really long shower. I looked at the clock. It has been thirty minutes. My instinct begin to tingling. No... It is just burning throat. I'm thirsty.

I immediately sped down and took a drink. I headed to the kitchen and took a blood bag before heading to the living room. There,I saw Sehun and Kai, fondling with the shopping bags. I asked," Did you guys went shopping?? "

They did nothing but nod their heads as they are to engrossed with the things that they have just bought. Then Kai said," Don't worry, we have Sunhwa accompanying us."

I put the blood bag away and fold my arms before asking," Where is she??" Sehun answered," In Luhan hyung's room. I asked her to put something there."

No... It can't be.... No way.... Unknowingly, I found myself running upstairs and towards Luhan hyung's room. I bursted into the room. It is worse then I thought... Oh my...

Aish... This hyung.. I exclaimed," Hyung ! Get up!" I tried to pull him off of Sunhwa but he forcefully pushed me away. I sighed in defeat and said," I'll sedate you of you don't stop."

Just as I expected, No response. You left me with no choice. I took out a syringe and climb on the bed before injected it on his neck. Within a second, he collapse on Sunhwa. I stood up and sighed in relief. Wait.... Sunhwa!!

That girl must be squashed by that 'manly' guy. I pulled Luhan hyung off of her. Sunhwa sat up and stare at the wall for a moment. She muttered to herself," What happened? He.... Stole.... My.... Fir....first.... Kis...kiss."

I sighed as I start to buttoned Luhan hyung's shirt and said," Well, to tell you the truth, this is not the first time the both of you kissed." Sunhwa jolted up and shuttering," What?! Ar....are... You... Su...sure?"

I nod my head. Then, I start to tell Sunhwa everything.

The next morning....

Luhan's pov:

I'm such an idiot. I'm such an idiot. I'm such an idiot.

I dragged my feet and my luggage at the checkpoint. After I left my luggage at the checkpoint to be delivered to the plane, I walked to the waiting area with the rest. Kai and Sehun are thrilled and excited. Well, I can't blame them. It is their first time riding a plane. When we found Sehun, We brought him back by foot so he didn't get a chance to take a plane. It is really tiring. Sehun didn't have a legal passport so we can't take him home by plane.