Chapter 26: The secret behind the council

Sunhwa's pov:

The car stopped as I've arrived at my destination. I sighed and checked everything. So this is it, my first day of school a vampire. Tao was driving today. Tao then said," Be careful. Don't be like your brother and skip class."

Tao then paused, turned and looked at me. He continued," Okay, now that I think of it. If there is anything wrong, call us and we will pick you up. Hwaiting!"

I pump my fist with full of determination and said," Yes! Hwaiting!"

I stepped outside and wore my headphones. I pulled my hoody to cover my head and slowly walked to class. I sat down at my seat.

Okay, I made it to class. Good start.

Just then, someone touched my shoulder. It made my senses to go crazy. I managed to compose myself and looked at the person who toucjed my shoulder, Yunho. Yunho gave me his usual smile and said," Tadaa. You're alive. Where have you been? The teacher have been preaching me non stop about it."

I looked away and said," I'm away on a holiday. My brother took me to Hong Kong."

Yunho pulled a chair and sat on it. He whined," No souvenirs!"

I shook my head and said," I'm busy."

Yunho then realised something and said," You look different and you're pale."

I took out my writing materials and said," Must be jetlag. I've arrived last night."

Yunho was about to say something when our homeroom teacher came in. Our homeroom teacher then realised that I'm here and said," Ah.. you're back. Good to see you again Ms Wu."

Actually, it's De Claire but who cares.

Our homeroom teacher then said," We have a new student today. Please be nice to him."

Who is this new kid now. Just then, a familiar white hair guy came in. He introduced himself," Annyeonghasaeyo, Oh Sehun imida."

He then saw me. He point at me in shock and said," Ah! Sunhwa!"

I stood up and said," Sehun!"

Sehun than smiled at me and walked over to Yunho. He gave him a Cheshire creepy smile and said," Can I have this seat?"

Yunho was frighten by Sehun and immediately moved to another seat. Our homeroom teacher then asked," What relationship are you two in?"

Sehun smiled at the teacher and said," We're cousins."

OH SEHUN! You need to explain to me what's going on.

Kris's pov:

Suho and I have been summoned by the council. They probably going to give us a new mission or they want to know more about my lil sis. As I we're saying, Suho have been more nosy lately. That guy still can't believe that I got a mate. They are shocked cause I have a secret that I kept from them and for the first time, even Luhan doesn't know about it. Sorry guys but I have more secrets than you think.

We arrived at the council. We bowed and Suho said politely," We've arrived. What can we do for you?"

The six members of the vampire council. Vincent McClaine, the leader. Aurora Strauss, the mother confessor. The Satori twins, who are in charge of the execution or the punishment of vampires who break the rules, Hibiki and Ren. Alexander Han, The one who is in charge of battle and war. Lastly, Kiriki Mira, she's the one who took care the relations between Human and Vampires. Together, they control the entire vampire society.

Vincent has blonde hair, fair and his body build is almost the same as Sehun and Kai but he's a bit thinner. Aurora has dark pink hair and fair skin she has a sexy figure but her cold and rude personality is a total turn off. Alexander reminds me of Spartans due to his muscles. He has dark hair and slightly tanned skin. Hibiki and Ren looks exactly the same but to tell them apart is by the colour of their eyes. Hibiki has light pinkish red eyes while Ren has dark blue eyes. Both of them have light blonde hair that almost look white. Mira has a small body that you can mistake her as a little kid. She has white hair follow by luminous blue eyes.