IMPORTANT

Ok... Before anyone overeact like how Chanyeol is most of the time, it is not what you all think it is.

No I am not stopping this book.

No I am not on hiatus.

And NOOOO I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED

I am just here, sitting down and relaxing. I guess you guys should sit back too cause this is really important.

I am here today to talk to you about what is to come. As you guys might have noticed that the book now is slowly changing. It is slowly becoming darker. Please comment if you notice any change cause I want to know.

Anyways, the huge announcement that I want to tell you all that there us going to be a new character. You guys might have commented or even PM me about this.

Is there going to be a new character?

The answer that I give to you is NO. Don't get me wrong. It is not like I don't want to tell you all or neglect you or anything. I just wasn't sure to include this particular character in this book.

The reason why I wasn't sure is because this Character is really unique. This Character will change the story. In a point where it will be more violent. My book might not be like G rated anymore. It might be NC16 or Maybe M18.

This Character is like anime/game inspired. Like how I get most of my inspirations.

Example;

Kuroshitsuji

Tokyo ghoul

No I will not make my book R rated if you all are thinking about it

Anyways, I have exclude and scrapped all the parts that I was about to include in the book that is really dark. The reason why I done this is because I realised that most of my readers are underaged, like 12 or even 13 yrs old.

As I am the older one, if that make sense, I feel I might be showing you all the wrong things and I do not like it. So I decided to cast my writer urges for the benefit of the younger readers.