Special Chapter: Roses are really red.

Suho x Mira: How to live

Suho's pov:

Mira wasn't herself recently. After Ren made his appearance, She is worried of the outcome of the whole situation. She knew the twins since she got into the council and they are like brothers to her, even though they like to tease her from time to time. I observed her as she walk around the mansion to clear her mind.

She is clearly depressed and I wasn't pleased upon seeing that. I silently walked behind, following her. Just to make sure she is alright. Why do I feel that way? The feeling that he must protect her. It is because I had seen the worse things that Mira do to herself.

And I do not intend it to happen again.

Flashback....

It has been a week since I first arrived and joined the household. The household hold only four people. That is Xiumin, Luhan, Kris and I. The four of us decided to make me one of the leaders of the household due to my prestigious background when I was a human and also Luhan is too lazy to carry on the 'responsibilities'.

Kris smiled at me and said," We are going to meet the council today."

'Today?' I questioned to myself. I knew all about the council but I never met them in person. I have only read from the books about them and some of it from the others. I remembered Kris hyung used to say that they used to be naggy old people but now they are replaced by younger members. However, they are still naggy

Before I knew it, I is dragged into a portal and into another realm. However, The meeting was delayed so we have a few hours to spare. We planned to roam the castle for a bit. That is until a guard came and said," One of the members is missing."

Kris let out a deep sigh before saying," Again? Is it Lady Kiriki?"

The guards simply nod his head. Kris tap my shoulders and said," I will help them look. You go and explore this place for a while."

With that, he ran off.

Leaving me in a huge castle, alone. Explore? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HECK I AM RIGHT NOW?! EXPLORE?! Sometimes I wonder how the heck he is in charge of our current household. But then again, he put me in charge as well. This just shows how much of an idiot he is.

I let out a deep sigh as I awkwardly look around. I stopped at my tracks as I saw a small young girl walked swiftly pass me.

What is that?

I followed that small girl judging from her tiny frame. Soon, I found myself to be by a huge lake in, what it seems, the gardens. The young girl look into the lake. She let out a deep sigh and muttered," Why do things always be like this?"

She then jumped into the lake.

I don't know why I did what I did. I just ran after her, taking off my coat that I was wearing and jump into the water. I saw her, closing her eyes under the water. It was as if she intended it. It is as if she was sleeping. I swam towards her and bring her up to the surface. The minute I bring her on land, I noticed that her eyes shot wide open. I was out of breath at the moment so I laid beside her.

She then said in the most coldest tone,"You should just leave me in there. Now you are all wet."

I then took a deep breath as I answered," It is not wise for a man like me to ignore damsel in distress."

She let out a cute laugh and said in a higher tone voice," I might be a damsel but I am not in distress. It is not like I can die anyways."

I stay silent. I immediately knew she used to be human. I was recently turned and I admit that I was not happy about that. I simply accept my fate. I am not happy. I just accept it.