Chapter 17: Parent Teacher Meeting

The next day...
Sunhwa's pov:

I was awoken by an alarm that I like to call Xiumin. Man he is loud.. I looked at the time... It's 9am.. Shit I am late...

I ran to the bathroom. But just then, I've realised something. There is no school because of the Parent Teacher meeting.

Haish.... Such a big burden. I took a quick shower. Okay, actually I took my time, which is two hours of showering. I wore my school uniform. I dragged my feet and head downstairs. I stumbled upon Lay. Wow... He looks so tired. He has serious eyebags. Even worse that Tao's.

He looks kinda sad. When he realised that I was infront of him, he gave me a smile. He said," You're late... Ouh yea.. the Parent Teacher meeting. Well, I am going downstairs to the kitchen. How about you?"

I answered, " I am heading to the kitchen too." Lay smiled and said," Let's go together. "

With that we head downstairs. When we reached there, D.O. served me breakfast and Lay grabbed something before heading upstairs. When he left, Chen entered the kitchen and said, " I guess someone is really stress now. "

D.O. said," He is always like that when he is stressed about something. Leave him alone. Luhan hyung will do something. If he don't, Lay hyung will come around."

Luhan entered the kitchen. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He went to the fridge, took out a carton of milk and pour me a glass of milk before he pour for himself. I thanked him while the others was just stunned. Even D.O.'s eyes seems wider.

Luhan hold up that carton of milk and asked, " What's wrong? Do you guys want some?"

Chen was about to say something before he was cutted off by me spitting out the milk that I was drinking. Luhan anxiously asked," Gwenchana?? Is the milk spoil or something?? "

I just simply pointed at the two guys who were wearing business man wears. It was in all black with white inner shirt followed by a black tie.

Chen turned around and said, " Ah.... Jinjja... Kris hyung, Tao.. Why are you wearing that. You guys are like going to a business meetings or a fancy date."

Kris oppa explained, " I don't know what to wear. This is the most polite and formal attire that I could think of. Is it wrong for me to do my best in this guardian slash brother thingy."

Then, Tao said, " Duizhang, forced me to wear this. He is taking advantage of my injured arm."

Luhan sigh and said," I am also following you and you don't see me wearing that fancy."

Kris oppa eyed Luhan. Luhan muttered, " Oh... Shit..."

Kris oppa lunged forward. Tao took a kitchen towel and blindfold Luhan. Kris oppa dragged Luhan out of the kitchen while saying," You too.. Tao!! Get the suit and hair gel. Lots of hair gel. This guy has a long fringe."

Tao sigh and said, " Here we go... See you guys." With that, Tao sped off. I continue eating my breakfast.

After breakfast, I waited for the guys at the living room. I was watching T.V. with D.O. and Chen when Chen nudged me and I saw Kris oppa and Tao entering the room.

Tao then shouted, " Hyung, Just come in!!" Then, I heard someone shouted, " No way!! I looked ridiculous!!"

Kris oppa sigh and went out of the room while saying ," Aish.. This hyung.." A few seconds later, Kris oppa came in pulling Luhan along wearing a matching suit with Kris oppa and Tao with his hair gelled up.