Chapter 42: For you

Tao's POV:

Lay Hyung is under water for about 3 hours now. I looked at my watch and it is 5am in the morning. The sun is about to rise in an or so and he is still not awake. I then looked at the book that he lent me. It is a book of vampiric spells that is invented and used by the royals. One of them is about the transfer of consciousness. Basically, Lay Hyung travelled in time using Luhan Hyung's consciousness. This will result in us burning an ornament that existed at the same time that the time that we wanted to go to.

So we stole the Guliver travels book and burn it. We also took some of Luhan hyung's blood that Lay Hyung took during one of the regular check ups he held.

I look upon the horizon. The sun is rising soon. They sky is slowly turning lilac as the sun slowly rise up. I need to wake him.

"Hyung."

No response.

I began to panic. I jumped into the water and begun to shake it relentlessly. "HYUNG! WAKE UP!"

No response. He is still in his 'dead' state. No breathing. Nothing. I got out of the fountain and began pacing front and back. What will make him wake up?

I read the book in a Super fast pace. Nothing. Think, Tao. Think!

Pain. Pain will wake him up. If I do something to make him heal. It would make his body restart. His consciousness is dead but not his body.

I had a eureka moment. I run to the nearest oak tree. A wooden stake. I jumped and break off a branch. I sped back and held the wooden stake. One of the weakness of a vampire is a wooden stake. Stab them in the heart won't kill them but make them he in a dead sleep state. If I stab him, it might reverse the spell as his mind will be 'dead'. His mind is already dead so if I before I stab him. If I stab him and pull he stake out, it might force him to wake up. I don't get the logic behind this but it is worth a try.

It will be like splashing him with ice water. But there is no water, only blood.

I raised the stake and closed my eyes.

"Don't kill me for this."

I stab him. The water in the fountain slowly turned red due to the blood seeping out of his chest. I pulled the stake out and tossed it aside.

Come on. Please work.

After a few seconds, Lay hyung's eyes opened. He gasped as he sat up. He breathed heavily as his eyes are wide open, it is as though he woke up from a nightmare. Lay Hyung then said," I know."

He kept chanting that for a few minutes. I slowly asked him," Know what?"

Lay Hyung looked at me and replied," The reason behind Luhan hyung's fear."

Lay Hyung stood up from the fountain. He quickly wore his shoes as he said," We need to go back quickly there is no time to waste."

Lay Hyung ruffled his wet hair and said," We need to go before Luhan Hyung decided to end himself."

Holy shit.

We wasted no time. We sped back home.

Sunhwa's POV:

I walked into the room. The room is dark but with my new vampiric vision has allowed me to see clearly in the dark. I saw Luhan.

He's crying.

He saw me and begun to hug me tight. He kept saying," I'm sorry."

There is a lot of fear in his voice. He seemed afraid of something. But what?