Chapter 36: True Love

Luhan's pov:

I am surrounded by stares by my fellow household. I am as shock as them. I was hesitant but I just said," Just like he said, I can't remember."

Now that I realise it. De Claire. He is the guy that I met in a Christmas party years ago. I smiled at him and said," Ouh yea. I met you at the Christmas party. Sorry for not recognising you. It is like a couple of decades. I might be smart but I can't recall most things from the past."

Kris then look all shock and muttered," So you do not remember."

I raised both of my hands and said," I don't. I would usually have searched my memories but I can't to seem to find any memories of your family's house fire. The only thing I did back then was that I run away from my home and settled in the countryside."

Kris shook his head and denied," Impossible."

I raised my eyebrow and doubtly replied," and why is that?"

Kris sighed and told us," That is because my father invited you to our family mansion to live with us."

What?! I lived there? No way. If that is true, why can't I remember nor see it in my mind when I was searchimg for my memories. Unless...

There is only one explaination for this. I must have rewrite my own memories or someone done it for me. But if it was someone else, I might have notice it and recover it as I might sensed someone's aura in me. But if I do it to myself, I might not notice it as the my own aura blends in easily. Which is undetectable.

Kris then said," It looks like it is not only the Fire you can't remember. You can't remember anything about the De Claires."

The vampire council dude questioned," How is that possible?"

I tilt my head and answered," Given my abilities, it is possible that I might have rewritten my own memories."

Sehun then look at me in confusion asked," Why would you do that?"

I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes. I explained," I was less provocative but I was aggressive back then. However, It doesn't affect the fact that I am gentleman. Back then, I was less inhumane but there is one fact. That is I always act with reason."

I look at Kris and said," If I were to erase my own memories, there is a good reason why."

Everyone fell silent. Just then, Chanyeol asked," How is Luhan hyung back then?"

How is that question relevant now?

Kris gulped and said," Let's say you guys are lucky. He toned down a lot. If you guys irritate him back then, he would snap your neck like a twig. He also a recluse. He hates leaving his room. Suprisingly, he is good with kids considering how close he and Sunhwa is."

I froze. I knew Tina? There is a lot of things that I forget. Maybe a secret love affair with young Tina? Maybe we are married and I don't know.

I look at Tina. She is all tense up. She said," I-- What? Wait. What?!"

Just then, a spirit descend and said," You were in a deep sleep till you woke up twelve years ago" Tina looked at that spirit. She muttered," You are alive."

The spirit smiled and said awkwardly," Suprise?"

Tina frowned and clutch her fist. She then shouted," YOU STUPID OLD LADY!"

Tina immediately stormed off. It is the first time I have seen her this mad. I ran and chase her to make sure she is okay.

Flashback.....