Chapter 27: Memories

"LuLu~"

"Where are you?"

What is that?

"LuLu~"

That voice. I know that voice.

Suddenly, A young girl stood in front of me. She looks familiar.

"LuLu~ Let's play~"

But, who are you?

My eyes jolted open. I sat up and look around me. I'm in my room. I looked at the clock and it is 2 am in the morning. Why is it that I always have weird dreams?

I got up of bed and head out of my room. I slowly made my way to the kitchen. First it was in Lay's room and now in my dreams? Usually a being would subconsiously forget about their dreams. But in my case, It's different. I clearly remember it, especially that crest. The cresent moon and the rose.

That crest is printed in my head. I need answers. I really need it. I opened the fridge and took out a bag of blood. I opened it and drink it. What is going on? For the first time in a really long time, there is a secret that I don't know about. Finally, something interesting is going on.

"Luhan?"

I smiled at the presence of the woman I love. I put down the blood bag and said," Can't sleep?"

She simply nod her head. She might have change physically ever since her awakening but her shyness towards me is the same. I opened up the fridge and gave a blood bag. I walked towards her and gave it to her. She took the blood bag from my hands and slowly drink it. She looks depressed and sad. I wonder what happened?

She finished drinking and threw the blood bag away. She looked up at me and said," I saw something. I was in a house. The entire house is on fire. I shouted for help but no one helped me."

Soone, she started crying. I immediately pulled her into a hug. I rubbed her back and said softly into her ear," It's okay. It's only a nightmare."

Wow, we both really have a lot in common. We both have nightmares of our own.

Kai's pov:

"Why must I not allowed outside your room?" NaBi asked me. I can't really tell her the fact that there'll be a dozen of vampire that might kill you.

I smiled at her softly and answered," You're still not well. You must stay here for your safety. Now, Don't ask any more questions and focus on getting better."

NaBi nod her head and smiled at me brightly. She said." If that's what Jongin wants ,then I'll do as you say."

Jongin? Is she calling me by my real name? I point a finger at myself and slowly said," Did you just call me that?"

Without saying any word, she frantically nod her head. She then pout and said in a sad tone," Is it wrong?"

Well, for some reason, I prefer her calling me by real name. Well, if she wants to call me that, I might as well give her a nickname. I walked towards her and said," Little girl."

She then looked up to me with a confused looked. She questioned herself," Little girl?"

I put my hand on her head and said," Cause you're a real cutie. I'll call you that. Little girl."

She then avoid my gaze and blushed. Hahahah she's really cute. Well, I guess I have to keep an eye on her. I then look outside. It is cloudy without any sign of any sunlight. I smiled and told NaBi," Little girl, Let's go out today. You've been in here for days. It can't hurt to get some fresh air."