Chapter 1: The beginning

Blood, there is blood everywhere."RUN!!"a guy infront of me said.In an instant, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.I looked "behind and i realised that a pool of blood is pooling up the corridor, dripping down the walls. "Ah! A dead end what should i do?!" Suddenly i heard footsteps, it slowly came, closing in.

RINGG!!!! the alarm clock rang. It has been months that i had the same dream night after night. It felt strange especially the guy who told me to run. I felt that I know him from somewhere but i can't remember. "Sunhwa hurry up and get dressed you're gonna be late for school!!"

I am Wu Sunhwa. I am turning 18 in another two months. Lately, I am having weird dreams and also my appetite has changed. I am currently living with my aunt , Shin Yoonjo. My parents died when i was young and strangely i never knew them or even see their pictures. I slowly got up and change to my uniform and went downstairs.

"Sunhwa, come here and eat breakfast." Yoonjo ajumma said.

"Mianhe ajumma, i am not hungry." I replied.

"No, you must eat. You barely eat last night and u better eat your breakfast , you will need you strength for today."She is giving her famous scary face and i immediately sat down to eat.

School? Why even bother going? It is always the same everyday. Well, I had to or else i will be in trouble again. The school bell rang and I started to run when i realised that a man with a hoody is constantly staring at me. Well, I better go to school before i get detention.