Chapter 41: True colours

Chen's Pov:

" OII! Someone!" I shouted for any living soul in the house. I am too lazy to sped all throughout the house to find them as I have a heavy white-haired teen on my back.  I waited for a whole five minutes and still no responds.

" OIII! YOU DIPSHITHEADS! SEHUN IS OUT COLD! LAY HYUNG! HELP!" I shouted at the top of my voice. I swear it was so loud that it sends vibrations throughout the house.  Just then, Kai teleported into the room. He looked at the unconscious vampire teen and teleport off without a single word. Probably he went off and find Lay hyung. 

Just then, Kai came back and said," I cannot find him anywhere. It is not like him to leave the house."

Kai came over and help me to settle Sehun down on the couch. I said," Maybe he went out for hunting or gathering some odd shit for his experiment in the forest."

Kai then answered," Maybe. He tends to do that once in a while."

He paused as he turned and looked at me after he put Sehun's feet gently on the sofa arms and continued," But he usually brings Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung or even you. I still sense both Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung are still in the house."

He pointed at me and said," And obviously he didn't ask you to follow him this time as you're still here."

I gave out a loud sigh. I closed my eyes and try to sense who is not here in the house while Kai continues to ramble things like how Suho hyung usually does.

"I know that all of us are busy with these stupid shit."

The girls are all here. Sunhwa is at school.

" Luhan hyung not being Luhan hyung."

Kris hyung is safe. Suho hyung is at his office. Luhan hyung is in the gardens, which is kinda odd as he is an indoor person.

"These shadows, being freaks, which is out there trying to kill the royals, WHICH IS RIGHT UNDER OUR ROOF, except for one, WHO STILL GOES TO SCHOOL! COME ONE WHO DOES THAT?!"

Xiumin hyung, D.O is in the library, the maknaes are with me.

"Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung are way too serious right now. Even though how many times I've seen their more eerie side, I can never, I repeat, NEVER GET USED TO IT!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun is in the basemen--

TAO?! TAO IS GONE TOO!

I raised my hand and slapped it over Kai's mouth as he is being too noisy. I said," Calm down. Tao is with him."

Kai calmed down and remove my hand from his mouth. He then looked at Sehun, who is unconscious and asked me," Then, What should we do with him?"

I stretched both of my arms as I said," We should figure out What's wrong with him. Plus, this is the first time I see him out cold like this."

I paused as I stopped doing my stretches. I then continued," Wait, this is not the first time.  The first time is when your--"

I immediately stopped as I realised what I am saying. Shit. I shouldn't have said that. I turned around and saw Kai. He looked down at the wooden floor below. His face darkens. He slowly raised his right arm and snapped his fingers. With that, he disappears. I should not have said that. I slapped my mouth lightly and said," Stupid Mouth. Why do you have to say that?!"

Just then, Kai pop out of nowhere. He looked at me and handed me a pack of blood. He said," Sunhwa texted me that he had not had his doses. Maybe he is out to prevent himself from going crazy."