||Chapter II: School Life||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Ezra's POV-

I was walking to the bus stop when I saw Zeb and Finn, two of the coolest friends in the whole world. We're all childhood friends and it is an honor to be best friends with them.

"Hey, guys." I said.

"Hey." They both said, as we did our handshake.

"What's going on." Finn said.

"Nothin'. Just trying to get to school on time." I said, as the bus came to pick us up. Once we were at the school, we gone inside and we were actually early.

 Once we were at the school, we gone inside and we were actually early

(The school they go to. Just ignore the 'Joplin' on the building).

"Well, we're early." Zeb said, as he looked around.

"Yeah. I'm pretty hungry, to be honest." Finn said.

"Let's get some breakfast to kill some time then." I said, nodding towards the cafeteria. 

We gone to the cafeteria and sat at a table while eating. If you gone here and tasted some of the cafeteria's breakfast, you'll be on Cloud Nine, I swear.

-Ten Minutes Later-

Me, Finn, and Zeb were all talking but I wasn't looking at them, I was looking at the most majestic thing in the galaxy and her name was Sabine Wren.

"You guys heard of the new PS5?" Finn said, excited.

"The PlayStation 5? Yeah, of course. It looks so cool. PlayStation Studios even said that 'Spider-Man: Miles Morales' would be one of the launch games on there." Zeb said, impressed.

"I know right. Um, Ezra?" Finn said, confused.

"Yeeees." I said in a sing-song tone.

" I said in a sing-song tone