||Chapter XIX: Are They Really Your Friends?||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

||R.I.P Juice WRLD||

-Third POV-

Christmas was over and it was a new year. 2021. When all of that was happening, Finn was....not like himself lately. Ezra's been suspicious of him at school. Why? He's been acting strange and always sweats his forehead off. He's never sitting with Ezra nor Zeb at lunch, not even Rey. Well, Finn had some new friends that he met at Central Park. Their names were Q'ra, Jordan, and Marcus. 

Ezra was suspicious of them as well but when he met them with the rest of the crew, Finn told them to not worry about them and that they were good people. Ezra, who didn't believe this, just went along with it. 

The teens including, Ketsu and Leia, saw Finn and his new "friends" again at lunch but they left during the middle of the period and Ezra told the gang that he was coming right back. Ezra saw Finn and his friends on the rooftop of the school but he then realized. That's the place Ezra, Finn, and the rest hang out at during free periods. Ezra walked to the group.

"Hey Finn, why'd you leave during lunch? We still have about ten minutes left." Ezra asked.

"Well, I told my new friends about our hangout spot and I thought that they could hang with us." Finn explained.

"Why didn't you come to our table at lunch to tell me and the rest?" Ezra also asked.

"Well, I was going to tell you later today so..." Finn said, as he shrugged.

"Okay, just asking." Ezra said but saw that Marcus, one of Finn's friends, pulled out a shiny metal object that had a tip on the top and it was colored yellow.

"Guess what I'm going to have for dessert? Banana Crème Pie." Marcus whispered to his friends, as he smiled sinisterly.

"Hey Marcus, whaddya holding?" Ezra asked.

"Oh, it's just a pen." Marcus replied.

"Well, I happen to need a pen. Can I use yours?" Ezra said sarcastically, as he held his hand out.

"Uh..." Marcus said unsurely, as Jordan and Q'ra shook their heads. Though, Marcus still gave it to Ezra, which was stupid on his part. "Sure."

Ezra looked at the "pen", as he held it but then he realized that it wasn't just a pen. It was a vape. "Is this a vape?"

"Yes. What are you gonna do about it." Jordan asked.

"Do you know what this can do to your body? Especially to your lungs? These have formaldehyde, which is what the scientists at those labs keep in the dead frogs. Do you know that you're poisoning your own body!?" Ezra asked, raising his voice until Q'ra snatched the vape from Ezra.

"We know, Professor. You don't have to be schooling us about vaping. So what if we're poisoning our own bodies? It's not like you're gonna do anything about it." She said, as Ezra was about to jump the girl but chucked the thought to the back of his mind.

"Did you know about this, Finn?" Ezra asked, as Finn started stuttering but Jordan threw him under the bus.

"Actually, Finn tried a vape when we were at Q'ra's house. What was the flavor? Ah, Cotton Candy." The traitor said. "Plus, Q'ra's brother has like a bunch of them."