||Chapter VII: The Alleyway||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Sabine POV-

When I was walking out of school, I saw my friends outside talking to each other so I walked over to them. As I went over to them, I heard them talking about Wedge. 

I sighed, as I asked myself, "Is it about the 'Wedge cheating on me' thing?"

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Uh nothing!" Ketsu and Leia said, as I looked at them seriously. They eventually got the point and sighed. "We were talking about Wedge and he really was cheating on you." 

I was so shocked yet, intrigued. I needed proof.

"Uh ladies, I need proof to know that he really is cheating on me. I won't believe it until I see it." I said.

"Oh we'll prove it to you alright. I took some photos just in case." Ketsu said. She showed me the pictures on her phone and it was Wedge kissing another girl in an alleyway but I still didn't believe it.

"Are you sure these aren't photoshop?" I asked.

"They aren't. No joke." Ketsu said.

"When did this happen then?" I asked.

"Like a few minutes ago. Me and Ketsu were going to get some coffee at the coffee shop but we heard some noises and followed the noise." Leia said.

"These "noises" exactly?" I asked, putting air quotes.

"They sounded like...smooching...noises." Leia said.

"Hmm. Are they still there in the alleyway?" I asked.

"I don't exactly know but we can still look if you want." Ketsu said.

"Okay, let's go." I said, already walking off.

"Hey, wait up!" Leia said.

If I see Wedge kissing this girl, I'm gonna beat the living hell out of him. I can't flirt with any guys but he can flirt with other girls, like what the hell. Well, I'm so glad that I can break up with him and then I won't have to deal with him anymore. Then, I can get together with Ezra and finally live happily ever after with him.....don't judge.

-Third POV-

When the girls was near the coffee shop, Leia found the alleyway that they were talking about.

"We're here girls. Now Sabine, if you see Wedge and the other girl still...making out...and you need some help, Me and Ketsu will be at the coffee shop." Leia said.

"Okay." Sabine said, as she walked into the alleyway. Ketsu and Leia watched her vanish into the alleyway, as they've gone to the coffee shop. Sabine went deeper into the alleyway. She turned a corner and saw it. Wedge making out with another girl in the middle of an alleyway and Sabine was standing there watching him, trying to contain her anger but failed.

"WEDGE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Sabine said, infuriated.

"Uh, it's not what it looks like." Wedge said, shaking his head.

"Ugh, that's what they all say and who are you!?" Sabine asked, looking at the blonde girl.

She scoffed "My name is Amy, you should know that already." She said, hands on her hips.