||Chapter XV: Longing||

||Hey guys, SunnyJay9 here. I'm gonna try to do an angsty chapter but I'm new at this so please, no hate. You'll be shocked about what I've done to one of the characters in this chapter. Anyways, enjoy!||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Third POV-

Ezra, Finn, and Zeb were talking outside. Finn told them what happened last night and Ezra was shocked about the fact that Finn got his first kiss. He finally got the girl he was asking for. Now, it was Zeb's turn but too bad he liked being single. 

He had a small crush on Ketsu when they first had their study date but wasn't really sure about it. So, he just thought to himself that he'll find somebody eventually. Rey came by and asked Finn if he wanted to walk to class and Finn gladly accepted. Sabine did the same with Ezra and Zeb was just sitting at the table by himself, enjoying the peace and quiet.

Zeb inhaled and exhaled, as he didn't hear no one at the entrance. He wondered if class was going to start but looked at his watch. His eyes widened, as he ran to the class but was lucky that people were still going into the classroom. 

Zeb took a breath, as he entered the class and went to his seat. As Zeb looked at Ketsu and thought about his "small crush" on her, he smiled at the thought but immediately paid attention to the teacher. What he didn't know was that Ketsu looked at him and smiled as well but paid attention to the teacher and thought about her "small crush" on him.

'Us together? What'll be our ship name, Zebsu? Not in a million years.' Zeb and Ketsu both thought. Though, they didn't know what the future had in store for them.  

-After School-

Zeb, Finn, and Ezra were outside talking at their spot again in front of the building. Ezra still couldn't believe that he got his first kiss from Rey.

"I know you told us this already but I cannot believe that you kissed Rey!" Ezra yelled.

"Quiet down!" Finn whispered, as he shushed Ezra.

"Boys, boys. Let's settle this like real gentlemen. Especially you, Ezra." Zeb said, as he pointed at Ezra.

"Whatever." Ezra scoffed

Sabine and her crew went pass them and kissed the boys on the cheek. Ketsu even kissed Zeb's cheek and Zeb blushed madly. The girls walked away, as Finn and Ezra smirked at Zeb.

"What?" He asked, as he was looking like a tomato.

"And you said that you wouldn't find love and be happy as a single. Hey Ez, watch him and Ketsu get together." Finn said, as him and Ezra snickered.

"Whatever. Just because she kissed me on the cheek doesn't mean she likes me." Zeb scoffed.

"Oh dear, Zeb. A kiss on the cheek can mean a whole lot of things. I guess your "small crush" on her has gotten a whole lot bigger." Ezra said.

"You're blushing too!" Finn said, pointing at Zeb.

"Ugh, whatever. Such fangirls." Zeb muttered, as they got up and went home.

-A Few Hours Later/Ezra's POV-

"Hera! Me and Ezra are going to Harris Teeter, you need anything?" Kanan asked while he heard a faint 'no' upstairs. "Ok, see you and Jacen later then!"