||Chapter XXX: Graduation||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Ezra's POV-

Well, it came. My graduation has finally arrived. I couldn't believe it. Time goes by so damn fast. (It really does). I woke up at 6:00 AM like I always did but I ate some Takis while watching All American. The sunlight crept through the blinds and blurred my eyes. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it said '8:02' so I got up and did my daily routine. 

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and ate some breakfast. I went on about my day afterward but ran into trouble. Wedge's former friend group ran into me and scolded me for taking Wedge out of their group but that was Wedge's choice.

"You turned Wedge against us. You're not going to turn Hobbie and Rake against us, either." Vader said.

"Um, Hobbie and Rake are Wedge's friends either way. If Wedge wants out of your group, they'll agree with him." I explained.

I looked at Vader's fists and I saw pure anger. His biceps were even pulsing through his sleeves. He tried to punch me but I quickly dodged and ran. They pursued me while I turned a corner. I looked at my watch and it said '9:46'. The graduation started at 11 o'clock and I had time before I got ready. 

I turned into an alleyway and looked behind me, I saw everyone but that one kid who was Vader's nephew. I guess he tried to flank me. Ha! Think again. I put my foot out at the end and tripped Kylo down. I ran again, as they became more furious than they already were.

"Agh. You're dead-meat, man!" Kylo exclaimed.

We turned another corner, only to make me bump into somebody. I tried to pick them up and I succeeded. One problem, though. They were still after me. I made my apologies and darted across the sidewalk. I was running for my life, just hoping for someone or something to save me.

-Sabine's POV-        

I woke up at 10:30 AM and remembered about graduation. I put on my clothes and shoes, as I quickly ran downstairs. I only stopped at the sound of my brother's voice so I turned around and looked at him.

"Where are you going?" Tristan said.

"Graduation. It starts at 11:00." I said.

"Then go! Don't let me waste your time." Tristan smiled.

I ran out the door and shouted my goodbyes. I got in my car and drove away to Rebel Academy. As I was driving, I saw Ezra running. I wondered why he was running until I saw some other people chasing him. I turned around and drove to where he was. I parked beside the curb while I yelled.

"Get in!" I said, as he ran to the other side and opened the door.

"You....are.....a lifesaver!" Ezra said, as he tried to breathe in and out. 

Before I could drive away, Vader knocked on the window. Me and Ezra turned our heads and it looked like he was going to punch through the window but before he can do that...

"AH! My foot! Damn you, Sabine!" Vader screeched.

I gave him a two-finger salute, as I drove away to school. Me and Ezra laughed all the way to Rebel Academy. Vader's face was so funny that Ezra immediately laughed when he first saw it. I pulled up to the school and parked. Me and Ezra looked at the school and had memories flowing through our minds.

"Ready to graduate?" I asked.

"Yep. You know I am." Ezra said proudly, as we held hands and went into the unknown.