||Chapter I: Teenage Years||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Years Later/Ezra's POV-

I went back home from school. When I gone through the door, Jacen came to me.

"Ezra!" He yelled, as he hugged me.

"Hey Jacen." I said, as I hugged him back. Hera, my adoptive mother, came to the door.

"Hey honey." She said, as she hugged me.

"Hey Mom." I said, as I hug her back. As I walk in to the kitchen, she yelled.

"I ordered some takeout if you want some!"

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I took some food out of the bag, put it in the microwave to heat it up and waited. When the microwave beeped, I took the food out and sat with Kanan, my adoptive father, at the table who was on his phone.

"Hey Ezra, how was school?" he asks, as he looks at me.

"Pretty good, I got a science exam coming up." I said, as I sat down and started eating my food.

"Did you study for this exam?" He asked.

"Yes, Dad." I said, whilst eating my food.

"Alright, just making sure. You don't wanna fail this exam." He said.

"I know, Dad." I said. I was finished with my food and I was going to the door.

"If you need me, I'll be up in my room doing my homework." I said.

"Okay, Son." He said, as I went upstairs to my room and took my homework out of my bag.

-One Hour Later-

"Finally, I'm done with my homework." I said. Right when I said that, I heard a beep from my phone so I got up and grabbed it. As I entered my PIN, I saw a text that Finn, my friend, sent to me.

-On Ezra's Phone-

F: Yo Ez. U down for some BF2? Me and Zeb are playing Galactic Assault.

  E: Sure, I just finished my homework. I'll join u guys.

F: K. I'll tell Zeb.

-Outside Of Ezra's Phone-

When I put my phone down, I put my homework in my bookbag, put on my mic, sat down in my beanbag chair, and logged on to my PS4 to play with my friends.

||Hey guys, SunnyJay9 again. Another chapter for ya and I'll might do as many chapters as I can but anyways, see you in the next chapter. Peace✌||.

 Peace✌||