||Chapter XXI: Jealousy||

||I put a clean version of 'Sorry Not Sorry' above because this song has a couple of curse words. I'll allow some language but the 'F' word because that's a very strong word and has no reason here. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

Ezra, to be honest, didn't know what to do. Sabine was mad at him for no reason whatsoever. Anyways, the Wrens invited the Syndulla/Bridger - Jarrus' to a skiing trip, which included Ezra and Sabine. Sabine didn't really agree with the idea. Ezra was trying to figure out his girlfriend but she wouldn't let him. When it was Friday, the two families went to the private airport that was behind the Wren's mansion. Yes. A private airport. 

The Wren's pilot, Lando Calrissian, gave a two-finger salute to them, as Ezra was shocked to see him but not in a good way. Lando went to all of the schools Ezra went to. Yavin Elementary, Lothal Middle, Rebel High, even the Atollon Daycare Center. Though, the two sixteen year-olds didn't know that. Hell, Lando might as well go to Rebel University with Ezra and that's if Ezra will go to Rebel University. Ezra greeted Lando, as Lando gave a nod to him.

"Hello, Lando." Ezra said, trying to not put a scowl on his face.

"Hey, Ezra. Long time no see." Lando said, as they did a small handshake.

"So, you're a pilot now at the tender age of sixteen? That's a lot of responsibility to handle, don't you think?" Ezra asked, as Lando nodded.

"Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful." Lando replied.

'Responsible? Successful? Who does this guy think he is?' Ezra thought in his mind, as he heard Lando say something about Sabine.

"Oh, look at Sabine, mhm. That's a fine woman right there." He said, as Ezra looked at Sabine while getting more and more jealous by the minute.

"Maybe I can ask her out one day. I heard of the situation you guys are going through." Lando said, as he looked further down and smirked. "Perhaps, I can hit it with her sometime." 

'Oh, hell no!' Ezra thought loudly, as he looked at Lando disgusted but Tristan saw what was going on and came over without being seen by the two.

"Y'know, I had my first kiss with her too." Lando looked at Ezra, as Ezra was about to strike Lando down.

-Somewhere Else-

"Felt a disturbance, I have." Yoda said, as his fellow elder beside him looked at him.

"When will you stop talking backwards?" Mace asked, as Yoda gave him what he thought was an angry look.

"My fault for speaking Yodish, it is not. From a different country, I am." Yoda argued, as Mace facepalmed.

-Back With The Two Fams And Freakazoid-

"I think we should go. Nice meeting you, Lando." Tristan grabbed Ezra, as he smiled nervously while Ezra sent a powerful glare at Lando.

" Tristan grabbed Ezra, as he smiled nervously while Ezra sent a powerful glare at Lando