||Chapter XII: The Date||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Third POV-

Ezra and Sabine were in the movie theater watching Safety. During the middle of the movie, Sabine put her head on Ezra's shoulder and Ezra just couldn't contain himself but didn't want nobody looking at him like he was going crazy over the movie so he just put his head on Sabine's head. 

At the ending, both of them were talking about how great it was. As they were going home, Sabine wanted to spend more time with him so they went to his house but Sabine made sure that her mom and dad was okay with it. Ezra did the same with his parents and all of them said yes. Ezra and Sabine went into the house but saw two parents hovering over them.

"Hello young man and woman. How was the movie and have you made sure that your parents knows that you're staying the night over here, Sabine?" Hera asked.

"It was great and yeah, they said they were ok with it." Sabine said.

"Ok." Kanan said.

Ezra and Sabine went upstairs to go play on his PS4. As the PS4 loaded up with all the applications that Ezra had, he and Sabine went on the couch that he had in his room. Ezra asked what Sabine wanted to play and she said it didn't matter. 

They played Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Injustice 2, and other games. When they were playing Rocket League, Jacen came in but he saw Sabine so he hugged her as she hugged back. That distracted her and Ezra won the match, which made Sabine mad.

"Hey, that wasn't fair! Jacen was hugging me, you cheater!" She said.

"How was I supposed to know, I had my eyes glued to the screen!" Ezra shrugged.

"Rematch! I bet I can beat you!" Sabine glared at him.

"You're on!" Ezra said.

Jacen got excited and went to get some popcorn. As he came back, he found them in the middle of a match so he sat down on another chair in Ezra's room and watched them while eating his popcorn. When he saw that they were on their last seconds, he got tired and tried to stay up but the sleep was fighting back. And so, he closed his eyes peacefully and made little snores on the couch.

As for Sabezra, the game was tied and Sabine had just a bit of her boost left and Ezra was feeling a little confident about defeating her because he had the ball. Sabine figured out how to win, though. She would use the last bit of her boost to block the shot from coming, go to a boost pad in the corner and double tap to get over to the ball. After that, she would roll the ball on the wall and shoot it. 

Unexpectedly, the ball hit the top part of the goal but good thing that Sabine was there to get the ball back in while she was in the air. Ezra couldn't believe his eyes. Nobody in their whole life has ever beated him and his career. People online would challenge him, yet don't stand a chance. Zeb and Finn knew this as well. They knew that Ezra was the king when it comes to videogames but apparently, Sabine stole that crown and is challenged to defend her reign.    

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ezra cried out, as it was heard all across the city and Vader was in his bedroom when he heard it.