||Chapter XVIII: How The Sapphire-Eyed Blueberry Adored Christmas||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Third POV-

Ezra woke up at 6am in the morning and looked at his clock. When Ezra was done looking at his clock, he immediately smiled, as he knew that it was Christmas Eve on a Thursday. He got out of bed, thinking he would see the rest of his family awake, only to see the living room and kitchen empty. Kanan was already awake and went out for a run at 5:30 but once he heard those bells when he entered the home, he knew...

"Oh crap, it's the Christmas Cray again." Kanan said, as he groaned. Ezra walked into the living room in an elf costume and saw his Dad, as he smiled widely.

"Hello, Daddy. How was your run?" Ezra asked, still smiling widely with his hands clasped.

"Oh, it wa-" Kanan didn't even have time to say anything because Ezra interrupted him.

"Great! Now that you're awake, I'll wake up the rest." He said, as he raised his bells.

"Oh no..." Kanan whispered. The bells rung and rung, as Hera, Jacen, and Chopper all dragged themselves into the living room to see what was going on.

"Ezra, sweetie, don't you think it's a little early to decorate?" Hera asked, as Chopper lied down on the floor and went to sleep. Jacen joined him as well.

"Oh please, Mom. Dad went out for a run at 5:30 in the morning so I guess it's not early for anything." Ezra shrugged, as Kanan was confused.

"How'd you kno-" Kanan was interrupted again, as Ezra went through a list.

"Mom, work on food, including the turkey that I got from Kroger yesterday." Ezra said, as he was also interrupted by Hera, who was curious about the turkey that Ezra bought.

"Excuse me, turkey?" Hera asked.

"Yes. Turkey, ham, and a few other things. I invited Sabine and her family over to come and have dinner with us tomorrow so you and Dad get to meet Aldrich, Ursa, and Tristan, which is Sabine's father, mother, and brother." Ezra explained.

"Okay then." Hera murmured, as she started to do her thing with the food.

"Dad, hang up the lights and other decorations for the house including, the tree and presents." Ezra also said but Hera yelled from the kitchen,

"Uh no! I have a present for your father and I don't need him peeking in it."

"Chillax, Mom, I got you. I'll wrap up the present for you while you do the food, okay? Okay." Ezra said, as he went back to the list. "Jacen, I need you to..."

Ezra saw Jacen asleep on the floor with Chopper, as he cleared his throat. "JACEN!" Jacen leaped jump up from the floor and saluted to Ezra, as Chopper did the same with his paw. "What were you doing, Jacen?"

"Um, checking for the box with the decorations so I could hand them to Dad." Jacen said, as he nervously smiled. He also had the exact box that had the decorations in hand and passed it to Kanan.

"Okay..." Ezra mumbled, as he saw Chopper still saluting to him. "Hey Chop, you can go sleep in Jacen's room."

Chopper was happy and went to his bed in Jacen's room, which would be either Jacen's beanbag chair or Jacen's bed altogether.

"Alrighty guys, the Wren's expect everything to be nice, clean, and wonderful. Let's go, go, go!" Ezra said, as he was taking charge.

-A Few Hours Later-