||Chapter XX: Here We Go Again||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Third POV-

First thing in the morning, Finn and Jannah would go to the school and go inside after everyone was in class. Secondly, they would go to the principal's office and try to convince him that Finn didn't vape on the school campus. Once Finn and Jannah are done, they'll exit the school and go home. Finn and Jannah got their stuff and entered Jannah's car, which Jannah got her license so she got a Honda Pilot. 

When they got in the car, Jannah was hungry and Finn was too so they went to Starbucks to get some breakfast. After they had breakfast, they went to Rebel High. As Finn stepped onto the school grounds, he saw Ezra, Zeb, and the rest of his friends through one of the classroom windows.

Finn also saw Rey through those windows. When that happened, he started daydreaming about her. He dreamed of her standing right in front of him. He dreamed of those three buns in her dark brown hair, her silky skin, those beautiful brown eyes, her face, and her smile. And especially her laugh. 

All of that meant everything to him but it looked like Rey was calling him. Finn eventually came back to reality when he saw Jannah in front of him, waving her hand in front of his face and he also saw that she had a 'what the hell is wrong with you?' kind of face.

"Why the face?" Finn asked.

"You look like that kid from that Disney show who has visions. Can't think of his name." Jannah murmured to herself as Finn kept his gaze at the window. "Is it Rey again?"

"Huh?" Finn said, shifting his attention to his sister. "W-whatever, what we really need to do is show the principal that I didn't vape on campus!"

"Fine." Jannah rolled her eyes.

"Now that you are focused, can you please walk yourself over to the door, if you don't mind?" Finn spoke as he sped over to the entrance. 

'Who said you were the boss of me?' Jannah thought in her mind but walked to the big glass doors. 

When they entered, Finn took out his phone and they went to the principal's office. As they were near the office, Finn heard a voice that he wanted to forget so damn much.

"Where'd you think you're going?" The voice said, as Finn and Jannah turned around to see Qi'ra, Marcus, and Jordan. Finn and Qi'ra glared daggers at each other while Marcus and Jordan noticed Jannah.

"Who is this, Finn? You're new girl? If it is, I'll might snatch her away 'cause she lookin' mighty fine!" Jordan whistled while rubbing his hands together. Marcus annoyingly rolled his eyes.

"Jordan, the water fountain is right there. You, my guy, is mighty thirsty." Marcus said as he pointed to the water fountain. Jordan gave him a look, making Marcus hold his hands up in surrender.

"Ew, I'm just his twin sister. I don't want to be with anyone for the time being. Much less someone who vapes." Jannah said as she made a disgusted face.

"Damn. She kicked you to the curb, threw you under the bus, then ran you over with the bus. How does that feel, dude?" Marcus joked.

"Man, shut up!" Jordan said annoyed.

"Anyways, what's that in your hands, Finn?" Qi'ra asked, noticing a recording app on his screen.