||Chapter V: Family||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Ezra's POV-

Me and Mom went inside our house and Jacen came to the door and hugged me.

"Hey Ezra." He said.

"Hey Jacen." I said but didn't sound happy. Jacen noticed this and looked at me.

"You don't seem happy." He said.

Hera intervened and said, "Ezra had some problems at school and he needs some space right now."

"What happened?" Jacen asked.

"It's...complicated." Hera said. I went to my room but I still heard them talking so I listened in on the conversation.

"Can I play 'Rocket League' with him to make him feel a little better?" Jacen asked.

"No." Hera said.

"Pretty please?" Jacen asked, with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry but-" She paused, as she sighed. "He really needs some space right now."

"Okay." Jacen said sadly, as he walked away. I felt bad for him but I do need some space to just think.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

I was still thinking and I thought maybe music will calm me down. I got my headphones and launched the 'Spotify' app on my phone and listened to 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth.

-Three Minutes And Forty-Nine Seconds Later-

Tears were coming out of my eyes. The song was just reminding me so much of my parents. (Biological) I sighed, as I remembered the whole thing that happened on that day.

-Flashback/Third POV-

A six year old Ezra was in the back while his parents were in the front. On Ezra's birthday, they've gone to the movie theater to go see 'How to Train Your Dragon'. When the movie ended, they were going back home. Ezra was in the back playing with his toys when his mother, Mira Bridger, asked him about the movie.

"How was the movie, Ezra?" Mira asked.

"It was great!" Ezra said, raising his toys in the air.

Mira giggled. "Happy birthday, Ezzy." Mira said looking at him.

They stopped at a light when it was red. When it was green, they've gone through the light but there was somebody driving fast. At that moment, the truck crashed into them.

When the car stopped rolling over, Ezra was struggling to survive but he passed out and was welcomed to the world of darkness. When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital bed and did not remember being on a soft and comfy surface but then, he remembered.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you!" He yelled. That's when one of the nurses came in the room and had some good and bad news for the boy.

"Hey, kid. Um, I got some good news and bad news for you." She said.

"What is it?" Ezra asked, curious.

"Good news, some people found a blue Toyota on the street and found you and your parents. Plus, you're all healed up." The nurse said.