||Chapter VIII: Loyalty||

||Credit to Meldy-Arts for this wonderful art||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

-Third POV-

When Sabine was still talking to the girls, Ezra was preparing to go talk with her. Ezra couldn't believe that Sabine Wren was his partner for a project. When Ezra looked at Sabine from across the room, Sabine looked at him but they would look the other way and blush a little.

"Alrighty dude, you ready for this?" Finn asked Ezra.

"To be honest, not really." Ezra said, shaking his head.

"C'mon dude, it can't be that hard." Zeb said.

"It is when you're partnered up with your crush!" Ezra whispered loudly.

"I'm kind of with him on that one because I am partnered up with Rey and she's my crush. Plus, I'm pretty nervous!" Finn whispered loudly as well.

"Whatever, I'm just partnered up with Ketsu." Zeb shrugged.

"We know!" Finn and Ezra said.

"Okay, okay. Jeez." Zeb said, holding his hands up in defense.

"I just hope this goes well." Ezra sighed, as he looked at Sabine talking to her friends.

"Don't worry dude, you'll get it. Just be yourself around her." Finn said.

"Thanks dude, I'll try." Ezra said, as he got up and went to Sabine. 

Sabine did the same thing (Overlaps from last chapter). Ezra and Sabine went to each other and struggled to talk. It was super awkward until Sabine said something first.

"So, wanna come to my house after school?" She asked, rubbing her arm.

"Sure, what time?" Ezra asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Does six sound good to you?" Sabine asked.

"Yeah, that's fine." Ezra said, as he awkwardly smiles.

"Great." Sabine said.

"See you at your house, I guess." Ezra said.

"Yeah..." Sabine said.

"Ok..." Ezra said, as he walked away.

"No, don't go..." Sabine said in her mind. Sabine then walked away and went back to her friends, as Ezra went back to his.

-A Few Hours Later-

Now, it was finally time for school to end. Sabine said her goodbyes and went back to her house. As she went inside, she saw Tristan at the couch on his phone.

"Hey Sabby." Tristan said.

"Hi Tristan." Sabine said, as she went to the stairs.

"Oh, my partner for a social studies project is coming so that you know!" Sabine said, as she went up the stairs.

"Okay." Tristan said.

-Eight Minutes Later-

A ding sound was heard and Tristan looked at the camera that they put on the house. Tristan got up and went to the speaker.

'Must be Sabine's partner for the project they're working on.' Tristan said in his mind.

"Hello. Welcome to Wren Manor and you are?" Tristan said.