||Chapter XXVI: United Again||

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney||

It has been three months since Wedge's arrest and Sabine has been living her best life. She wished that Ezra woke up but she went to visit him every day since summer break started. She talked with him, ate with him, slept with him. 

Although, school started back into session and Sabine was a Junior. Anyways, she came home one day, only to see that her parents were asleep due to paperwork but Tristan was the only one awake so she went to talk with him.

"Hey Tristan. What are you doing?" The colorful girl asked.

"Just playing some BF2." Tristan told his sister. "What if we were in this game?"

"Oh please, I don't think you know what your talking about. Besides, EA and Dice already cut support to the game before they could even add more female heroes, which was stupid." Sabine ranted.

 "C'mon, Sabs. Don't disappoint the readers with the aftermath of Battlefront 2."

"Readers?" Sabine asked, as Tristan continued to play Co-op.

"Have you heard of something called 'fanfiction'?" Her brother asked. 

"I...don't see where you're coming at but yeah?" Sabine said, as she was weirded out. She knew what fanfiction was but she didn't really understand her sibling

"You see, we're apart of a fandom called 'Sabezra'. It's obviously about you and Ezra." Tristan explained.

"....what?" Sabine asked, as she was confused even more.

"Never mind, it's just an inside joke." Tristan told Sabine.

"Okay then? I'm just going to leave you and your totally weird imagination here on this couch while I go to my room." Sabine walked away, as she went to her room, leaving Tristan to mumble something in response by himself.

-A Few Hours Later-

Sabine was in her room thinking. She thought about Ezra all day, all summer really. She went through her saved voicemails and listened to his calm voice. She really missed him. Ezra was Sabine's comfort during tough times and the blue haired boy was in the hospital, in a coma. Sabine would do anything to have him back. Anything!

She then thought about going to the hospital and she concluded her thoughts. She went out the door before Tristan could even ask her where she was going. Sabine eventually arrived at the hospital and checked in. As she went into the room, she saw Ezra resting peacefully as she once did before. She sat down on the chair beside the bed and had a little chat with Ezra.

"Hey Ez, it's me again. I hope you'll wake up soon. We all miss and love you very much. Your friends miss you. Your family miss you. I miss you. It's been a few months and I feel empty without you. So just please wake up soon. I don't know how many more weeks I have to spend without you." Sabine explained, as she got up and lied down with him. She grasped his hand and squeezed it. She held it as long as she could. When she fell to sleep, there was a tiny squeeze back. 

-A Few More Hours Later-

Sabine woke up, as she read the clock that said '7:50'. It was about to be eight, which would be the end of the visitor hours at that hospital so Sabine got ready to go home but before she left the room, she gave Ezra a small kiss on the forehead and walked away. She entered her Lexus and went back to her house.